chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
It's not needed, there is a built-in hints system.
Except the hints don't help you get the different endings, the just tell you how to unlock progress. So yeah, a walkthrough might be useful, especially to let people know that some choices are meaningless and some choices even though they seem benign are huge gates for different endings.

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.

Mar 23, 2021
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
1716694673591.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Morentho

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
View attachment 3671606
Thank you, that was what I was missing. After getting that questline goint, I just had to spend entire days in every room of the gym to trigger random encounters (Edit: when stuck again).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
launchpromo2.jpg

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I wrote a few paragraphs going through all the emotions of starting a project in 2018 as a fun way to learn a new hobby, to now having it be displayed and sold on Steam. It feels surreal. I deleted it all though because I'm sleep deprived, exhausted, the baby's screaming and it was all probably a giant mess of incoherent rambling. Maybe I'll try to share my thoughts again when I'm well rested.

For now I'll just leave you with this,I love you all, thank you for the support, go buy Personal Trainer, share your thoughts, have a giggle, have a wank, get incredibly angry at me for leaving a two-headed oopsy as a fun gag, and somebody please for the love of dog make me stop this endless rambling sentence.

Love,
Dom

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes