• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
I really liked your DEMO! I mean, its very complete: An initial release that you have smooth movement, some sounds, two sex positions, good camera controls... well you started very very well!

Any chance of Male Protag ?? I really skip futa content...

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Promising for a demo. Really like the visuals, you definitely have my attention.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
this is weird, whats your graphics card?

anyone else experienced this kind of issues?
Yes, I'm pretty certain it's just texture seams that need to be cleaned up. Not uncommon to see, especially in older games where the primary culprit is the neck seam since most models use the same body with different head.

More examples if you want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Graphics card shouldn't matter with this issue, but this machine has a 2070 super in it currently.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Can we get pics of the monster so we know what we're getting into?

Reactions: srg91

SLS

May 12, 2018
There are multiple books and scrolls ( use vision tool) I havent figured out yet how to use them though

Reactions: MrMelenas

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Yes, I'm pretty certain it's just texture seams that need to be cleaned up. Not uncommon to see, especially in older games where the primary culprit is the neck seam since most models use the same body with different head.
I reshuffled some stuff in materials and project settings, hopefully seams should be gone now. Links in the OP.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes