seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weird, for some reason I was 100% sure there was another game with the same title, but nothing other than this one shows up while searching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll give it a try when I can :cool:(y)

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
His other game is at 0.1 and the dev decided to start another one, smells bad this but well, I hope both games keep going. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: I am X

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey I am X! I have in develepment 5 games as well. Becouse I love my project and lore of my project. Feel free do what you like most. Keep it up.

I hope this game gonna be female protagonist only, cause I'm curiose to knwo if it really female protagonist or just you alredy planned for male as well? I asking since I'm nt a fun of male protagonist. Becaus from the description of the thread it make intend that this game is focusd on 2 protagoist. Can you calarify it to me?

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
MC is hot, but this probably needs the kinetic tag (at least for now) as there's no choices... that's probably due to it being so short (which was mentioned)... but still there's no game element yet.

Reactions: Gudil
Jun 23, 2020
Man this is not my cup of tea , so i will just ignore. but seriously , She is cheating nd that's ok but her husband or bf whoever he is ,the best male model i ever played games. That's bad for me :confused: . But Good luck and I'm sure will wait for next update of UNEXPECTED. GOODLUCK:geek:(y)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
!!!!!NEW POST ALERT!!!!!

This is a joke?
PERSEVERANCE v0.2 is completed!? It's only been a week since I've been released, man!

O M G !

What do you mean, you're planning to release an update every two weeks? Oh, really?
WHAT ABOUT UNEXPECTED!

X: Hey... easy, baby. Of course UNEXPECTED will continue. As promised! We certainly don't plan on abandoned the game.

P: Finally, you should know this. Many people says "They will not be able to continue UNEXPECTED, they cannot! Two games cannot be developed at the same time!" Don't care about them, just care about what we say. We know ourselves, you don't know us. You will get to know us in time.

The next update of PERSEVERANCE is almost all set up! The scenes are almost done. We need to complete some missing parts of the script. Then, after adding some music and sound effects, We have to test it out... I guess there's no reason not to give a release date!

PERSEVERANCE Release Date: 2022.02.15

As we last mentioned at UNEXPECTED, we planning to release it this month. We hope everything goes well and as we want. You can be sure that a detailed status update will be shared this week.

Happy weekends! ~ We, X & P
My brain hurts reading this!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Greetings I am X. I am also a game developer. I have in development five games because I love all of my projects and they share a bit of lore. Feel free do whatever you like most. Keep it up.

I hope this game will be female protagonist only. I am curious to know if it is only a female protagonist or have you planned for a male protagonist as well? I ask because I am not a fan of male protagonists. From the description of this thread it implies that this game is focused on multiple protagonists. Please clarify this for me. Thank you.
profred taht 4u

Reactions: Obentou and Valronn

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Perseverance [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 821 MB
Original Size Mac: 787 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 93 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 59 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Perseverance v02 -
Android of compressed version

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes