• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
How do you work at different locations? I've been working at the Outskirts for 10 in-game days now and want to move to the village but can't for some reason.

Feb 17, 2018
I found 2 bugs on the apk version, when you have sex with a character sometimes it won't let you grope anyone until you close and load the game. And for some reason, when I reached the city, the game wouldn't let me ring the bell for the fifth girl.

Reactions: henryjoe817

GaoChun

Jul 26, 2017
How do I interact with them? I'm pressing the speech thing on the top left but nothing is happening

Soulless_X

Sep 30, 2018
How do I interact with them? I'm pressing the speech thing on the top left but nothing is happening
The conversation is only available if you receive quest like gather information, ask for recommendation letter that need to interact with girl

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
now, i have been wondering, from the previous version, we can sex with the prisoners, and now... how we can do that?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
guys? am I the only one that can't use hypno in sandbox mode?
No, it's normal, sandbox behaves exactly like normal play, except you can change how the girl looks with the buttons. All content unlockable by skillpoints or items is unavailable in the sandbox since it behaves as if you were level 1 with no items.

Just an example of Dong's programming skills.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes