Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, can someone please explain the controls? I don't even know how to open the pass. I can try to click it and/or drag it around, but I can only sometimes get it to open, and then the character just gets angry that I'm taking too long and leaves. And then I can't open the next person's pass.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is there any way to actually guess if the girl you're screening has any false information on their passport?
So it took me a while to figure out. The "checklist" listed on each stage tells you what you need to verify, in addition to stuff from previous stages. For the first stage, you need to make sure the expiration date is later than the current date (shown at the top of the screen). For the second stage, you need to verify that their residence matches up with one of the three towns in Agnar, and also make sure there's an emblem in the spot that you're supposed to stamp. Knowing what the game actually wants you to check for can be kind of obtuse, but you should eventually be able to figure it out.

melon200

Mar 28, 2021
So it took me a while to figure out. The "checklist" listed on each stage tells you what you need to verify, in addition to stuff from previous stages. For the first stage, you need to make sure the expiration date is later than the current date (shown at the top of the screen). For the second stage, you need to verify that their residence matches up with one of the three towns in Agnar, and also make sure there's an emblem in the spot that you're supposed to stamp. Knowing what the game actually wants you to check for can be kind of obtuse, but you should eventually be able to figure it out.
Thank you!

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
for those who want more gatekeeper games I guess this works, but for those who want a quality gatekeeper game then we must wait for Xeno Control :HideThePain:

Sep 7, 2020
for those who want more gatekeeper games I guess this works, but for those who want a quality gatekeeper game then we must wait for Xeno Control :HideThePain:
Still waiting for Xeno Control too, I've seen multiple screenshots and videos of the game development and my God is it so good.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
So how the fuck do you do the physical examinations for quest 2?
I assume it's the hand icon, but I only seem to be able to stroke their head?

Reactions: Longanizard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PermitDeny-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone had problem with save? I can't save at all and have to play all over again.

Hypnosis is the worst system. Too hard and lag the game too.

Apr 23, 2018
Press setting, there's only two options there; it's the first one.
I did, press confirm too, but when I turn off the game, it didn't save at all and I had too play all over again.

Edit: Nevermind. It got block by defender. I can now.

Last edited:

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
this version doesnt have a free mode and has censor, so obvious question: uncensor and save anyone?
It's still in development so no free mode for now since the quest line stops at 10, no point for save sharing either since it's easy tbh.

Btw for the 2nd quest; you need a certain level of affection or something to perform a bodycheck during screening.
if that doesn't work use hypnosis, strip them and click on their hands.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I was stuck on this too, but I think I figured it out:

The girls need high affinity (and/or lust, I don't know, keep head patting them to max out the bar just in case), and then go into the clothing menu and you can ask them to take something off. The game could be a bit clearer in that regard.

13ng

Sep 22, 2017
Go into the clothing option and ask them to take their top off, and use the hand option to click on their hands to get them to stop covering themselves. That counts as an examination, you don't need to touch them or anything.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes