Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
It's been a while since I last checked on the discord. How is production going?
Nowhere really. It's been around four years in production and no observable gameplay samples have been produced. Just continually editing models and their physics mostly. I imagine it'll never see a release honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw and DADDDAAA

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Nowhere really. It's been around four years in production and no observable gameplay samples have been produced. Just continually editing models and their physics mostly. I imagine it'll never see a release honestly.
Feature creep is a b*tch. Still, for a one-man show...

(I might be coping)

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
The devs making the game from the ground up with his own physics and game engine. There's been loads of gameplay samples and progression has come a long way. I bet there will be a demo in about another year or two

Reactions: Roberto123
Oct 14, 2018
Kinda sucks that it seems like all of the characters have the same body proportions, it's nice that they're specific characters and not randomly generated, but bodywise they all look the same.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
did dev remove headpat?
and I can't seems to find this 'Modified to clear censorship in options' on settings

flippy11

May 11, 2017
WHERES THE PERMIT DENY!?

you been making permits at night again havent ya deny

noooo i havent!… i been makin em at night

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a Xeno Control thread yet? Don't care about this game but a good TIG mod will always pique my interest

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Xeno Control will liberate us all from this discount TIG plague, rest assured fellow humans.
xeno control remind me of stellaris stuff, sadly i am driven assimilator :ROFLMAO:
what these game lack is milf, with story.
imagine we can blackmail the lady, or help them so she will thanks us with her body (and obtain her daughter and her too "oyakodon")
make incentive like investing our money, or giving our money to other party as side quest or terrorist organization(because money is lacking feature except for aphrosadiac and buying stuff)

we can use tentacle alien to catch spy and make them confess. (or maybe double agent)
or use mechanical machine just anything except hypno bullshit. (or we can slave them because they are xeno)
just make sure MC is not human, maybe hybrid or something so he is an exception to the xeno rule.

my dream is to conquer the blonde milf queen while the king fighting other xeno ;)

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
The latest version has too many bugs and crashes for every female character, there are no missions, the touch and rotate option for female characters is also removed, the developer is pushing the game too hard.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
The devs making the game from the ground up with his own physics and game engine. There's been loads of gameplay samples and progression has come a long way. I bet there will be a demo in about another year or two
To each his own, but I would categorize gameplay as "interactivity" which hasn't appeared outside of clicking a input/button from 2 years ago. I disagree with your estimate, but it's his own private project so he is within his own rights to do whatever he wants and take however long.

irdidos

Dec 3, 2021
To each his own, but I would categorize gameplay as "interactivity" which hasn't appeared outside of clicking a input/button from 2 years ago. I disagree with your estimate, but it's his own private project so he is within his own rights to do whatever he wants and take however long.
does anyone have the invite to his discord server? im so lost lol i acnt find any evidence of it existing anywhere

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes