VN Ren'Py Completed Perils of Sparrow [1.01] [neehko]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
With TE and timed choices, Imma give this one a pass. Graphics are crude but serviceable. GL to the dev, I'm sure there is an audience for a twitch erotic game.

Oct 13, 2017
With TE and timed choices, Imma give this one a pass. Graphics are crude but serviceable. GL to the dev, I'm sure there is an audience for a twitch erotic game.
The only timed choice is in lockpicking mechanics, it's fairly easy for those events that are sufficient for your character's skill and bluntly impossible if not.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2671486

Overview:
You play as a female who gets captured and taken into a prostitution ring. Where multiple other women are raped, tied up, and used for other various sex along side you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: neehko
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2671642 View attachment 2671640 View attachment 2671646 View attachment 2671647 View attachment 2671648
I like everything about it, the art work, the script writing, characters, a multitude of endings & choices. Im content with what we got right now; but I can say is, Im not getting any lewd scenes, I've clicked them both and it just shows bad endings, is this normal or glitched? Ps how do I prevent the stalker from kidnapping me? Its kinda vexatious when you cant report the stalker. Any tips ( ? ) thanks.

Reactions: 1350bruh and wor_on

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The last three pictures posted are not from the game.

I like everything about it, the art work, the script writing, characters, a multitude of endings & choices. Im content with what we got right now; but I can say is, Im not getting any lewd scenes, I've clicked them both and it just shows bad endings, is this normal or glitched? Ps how do I prevent the stalker from kidnapping me? Its kinda vexatious when you cant report the stalker. Any tips ( ? ) thanks.
Praying at chapel when he begins stalking you. Later when your reputation improves you can report him.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
So is there any way to successfully beat the final mission? I have all stats at full but it always fails

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
So is there any way to successfully beat the final mission? I have all stats at full but it always fails
There is a few fail state in the final mission so Imma take a random guess and say that you fail by becoming a demon, the way to prevent that is to go to "the seal" and lower the corruption to zero before taking the quest

Last edited:

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
There is a few fail state in the final mission so Imma take a random guess and say that you fail by becoming a demon, the way to prevent that is to go to "the seal" and lower the corruption to zero before taking the quest
Thank you, that was it

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Wait for it. The virtue signaling, holier than thou, preacher, morally upstanding citizen posts:KEK:. The need to tell "I did not approve of this game" as if anyone cares who you are or what you think.
I hope most people on this site know the difference between fantasy and reality and know where the line is drawn between what gets people off in their fantasies vs what they actually do/want IRL, but then I might be expecting too much. :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Dec 21, 2019
I hope most people on this site know the difference between fantasy and reality and know where the line is drawn between what gets people off in their fantasies vs what they actually do/want IRL, but then I might be expecting too much. :unsure:
Isn't it funny how it's only "just a fantasy" when someone approves of the content. For fetishes they don't like, suddenly everyone playing the game is sick because they MUST want to do that in real life.

And then you're in some fetish war, raving about the imaginary "preachers" that never showed up...

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I am not sure why people have to make negative comments. Read the tags you don't like, go on your merry #@@@$ way and keep your comments to yourself. There is a lot I don't like but I am still appreciative of the developer taking the time to work on something. Allowing us to participate and enjoying their journey of learning and development of their project.

So To all the devs Thank You for your time and sharing!!!
To all the people that take the time to say something positive, encourage, constructive help, or even back the dev by investing in what they are doing Thank You!!!
To others that don't encourage, put down what you don't like, etc keep it to yourself and go on to the next game that sparks your passion. Life is to short to put others down and not enjoy yourself.

Good Luck on your game. It is not my cup of tea but I am sure there are others that will like.

Last edited:

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
I remember following this during development. IIRC its graphics are from GMod. It is complete and is and an actual game, and was developed without patreon (or mostly), so have to give it some props for that

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Dec 21, 2019
I am not sure why people have to make of hand negative comments. Read the tags you don't like, go on your merry #@@@$ way and keep your comments to yourself. There is a lot I don't like but I am still appreciative of the developer taking the time to work on something. Allowing us to participate and enjoying their journey of learning and development of their project.

So To all the devs Thank You for your time and sharing!!!
To all the people that take the time to say something positive, encourage, constructive help, or even back the dev by investing in what they are doing Thank You!!!
To others that don't encourage, put done what you don't like, etc keep it to yourself and go on to the next game that spark your passion. Life is to short to put others done and not enjoy yourself.

Good Luck on your game. It is not my cup of tea but I am sure there are others that will like.
Nobody said anything negative about the tags. Not a single person. Are you feeling okay?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
That game definitely needs some hints or a walk through. It is not really clear what to do or where my stats are.

Seems there are only interesting scenes once you reach a bad end? Would be a bit disappointing if the interesting stuff is only there.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes