VN Ren'Py Completed Perils of Sparrow [1.01] [neehko]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
IIRC 2GB version was already a "compressed" variant that dev released. Originally it weighed like 7Gigs.
There is a compressed version on first page, only 186Mb that I played. I have not completed the game yet but up to the second week ( in-game ), there is no issue so far. Can't compare the image quality though.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
There is a compressed version on first page, only 186Mb that I played. I have not completed the game yet but up to the second week ( in-game ), there is no issue so far. Can't compare the image quality though.
I know. I'm just being amused how this is the 2nd time it's been compressed.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I know. I'm just being amused how this is the 2nd time it's been compressed.
I see. The compressed version was made because the original 7Gb version of the game was not shared in the OP, only the 2.2Gb version. If both version was shared in the OP ( original 7Gb & official compressed 2.2Gb ), then the game will typically NOT be compressed for the 2nd time:p.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Finally, I've completed this game. So, this is a very well design and implemented short game ( even if it doesn't look fancy and the renders/visuals are mediocre ), but it barely contains any adult or lewd contents, except for lots of full frontal nudity. The game mechanic is a bit 'grindy' but it wasn't that bad. I went through in about 2 ~ 4 hours, no cheats, play 'blind'. The tutorial at the beginning is really helpful, the rest is simple to figure out. Basically, you need to raise 3 skills ( lockpicking, magic, stealth ) by training, which costs gold and to earn gold you carry out jobs. The minigames are well-made, simple and intuitive. The story/plot is refreshing, different, quite unique with plenty of twists and turns. There are basic background musics and a couple sound effects.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I have covered the whole game in general ( I hope without spoiling too much ) in this short review.

how to get the Sparrow blowjob scene?
I didn't get that scene which I think it is not included in the game. There are pictures for the scene but it was never called in the script files. Probably it was intended as one of the bad ending but never made the final cut. So, I don't know for sure what's going on. I guess the game is not complete complete but the developer, neehko is done with it as far as the main story/contents are concerned.

Full save please with everithing tnx
Not sure how a full save with everything can help anyone since there is no gallery. This is a game to play. There aren't really any lewd scenes to see, most are just nudes, perhaps you want a cg rip instead?

Last edited:

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Not sure how a full save with everything can help anyone since there is no gallery. This is a game to play. There aren't really any lewd scenes to see, most are just nudes, perhaps you want a cg rip instead?[/QUOTE]

give what you give
I was thinking if someone has a save game with a good ending and other save games

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
give what you give
I was thinking if someone has a save game with a good ending and other save games
Okay, this is the save just before the endgame. It is not complete because you still have to play the last mission, which is the actual main story. Click QUESTS on the map and begin the Perils of Sparrow. You still have to make some choices, make an escape but they are straight forward.

Other things you can explore on your own with the save:
1. Variation for the relationship with Dipper
Go to the Shop and buy a necklace ( marry Dipper ).
Go to the Shop another day and buy a whip ( kinky sex* options )
*Just image variation, the sex scenes aren't explicit, just full frontal nudity. Sex with Dipper is only available on the 5th day of every week, you can skip the week by Laying Low ( there is no other means to skip time, otherwise you need to repeat doing something to advance the time ).

2. Some bad endings by failing jobs, getting captured, failed escape on purpose.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armada1987

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Okay, this is the save just before the endgame. It is not complete because you still have to play the last mission, which is the actual main story. Click QUESTS on the map and begin the Perils of Sparrow. You still have to make some choices, make an escape but they are straight forward.

Other things you can explore on your own with the save:
1. Variation for the relationship with Dipper
Go to the Shop and buy a necklace ( marry Dipper ).
Go to the Shop another day and buy a whip ( kinky sex* options )
*Just image variation, the sex scenes aren't explicit, just full frontal nudity. Sex with Dipper is only available on the 5th day of every week, you can skip the week by Laying Low ( there is no other means to skip time, otherwise you need to repeat doing something to advance the time ).

2. Some bad endings by failing jobs, getting captured, failed escape on purpose.
TNX Mate ;)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes