RPGM Perfect Home [v0.1.8] [Citrine]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
oh i downloaded this off itch a while back. Its really good. make sure to add locke to the party when he shows up. Hes really good for obedience and occasional gold

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I don't know how many of you have actually progressed the game comfortably, but how do I get kitsune manor? It doesn't appear anything to infer a reliable find.

Last edited:

dayday

May 4, 2017
I don't know how many of you have actually progressed the game comfortably, but how do I get kitsune manor? It doesn't appear anything to infer a reliable find.
Keep exploring the forest and pulling the kitsunes free when you can. Eventually you'll have a little scene popup of them coming to your manor to talk and then when you can go out again you'll be able to visit it in the forest.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Keep exploring the forest and pulling the kitsunes free when you can. Eventually you'll have a little scene popup of them coming to your manor to talk and then when you can go out again you'll be able to visit it in the forest.
Thanks

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Ok, so I kinda have the walkthrough of this game.

Part 1: Stabilization

When you start the game, regardless of stats, you need a daily dose of 20 gold for expenses. While it does seem like the 4 stats can bring in the money, only Speed is worth in the long run. You can immediately start going to town and explore to find pickpocketer and enslave them. You get a 1+ charm (so far, the only natural stat gain in this game). From here, start building up your gold reserves until Locke arrives. He does give you a 1+ power service and a witch's bottle. Gather over 8 slaves to Felicity to perform the bottle sacrifice without any afterday debuff. Invest it into Speed so that you don't need to worry about the stat for the rest of the game.

Part 2: Town Cleric

To get the cleric, you first need to solve the underground. To find the underground, you need to stir trouble in the town. Your Speed stat is going to help you very much here. Eventually, you should encounter a well that leads you to the underground. When you explore the underground (after ensuring you have enough gold to sustain your house), keep picking the speed option. Eventually, you can raid the underground to get the Cleric. Speed will certainly help here, but if the option doesn't present, pick power or charm (because of your servants). You will need his 1+ wisdom service throughout the game.

Part 3: Julian Price

You find Julian Price through the "put pets to work" part of the town. Take the odd job and the bottom of the two options thereafter. When the option between servant and you are shown, always pick servant. You get better gold for the slaves (and if you don't have slaves, grind the town pickpocket event). After two jobs, you will have to wait another day for the ticket to be presented in the map. Make sure you have Buck with you in your team to beat the stat check for wisdom. After that, go see Julian and take the greater speed option (or lesser speed if you desperately need money). You should eventually stack up several Hypnotic Insight. If you, for whatever reason, think you need to reduce submission or need more than 2 Insights, you just visit the circus after you get the ability to hunt. By this point, you have 3 servants in your team for the hunt and 2 Insights. Hand over servants (you'll need to do the pickpocket even again), pick speed when available and hopefully you have atleast a heart by the time you reach the final boss. To basically beat the easiest boss mode ever, just pick insights twice and you can finally submit Julian. He brings a 1+ wisdom service, which combined with Buck makes your wisdom stat more reliable.

Part 4: Enemy camp

Go out on the map, go to woods several times. You should receive an event where you have a speed/wisdom option. Pick Speed and you should unlock the camp. When you arrive to the camp, you can get free Hypnotic Insight with Speed check and progress the story. When the hunt begins, pick Speed > Wisdom > Charm/Power (depends who's in the team) > not the one in the team. You should do well enough with the hunt. The Wolf grants you 1+ power, which helps power check moments.

Part 5: Town Kitty

You go to town to odd jobs once more and you should unlock a detective option the day after. Make sure you get Felicity and the wisdom servants to ensure you get the hunt. You have four days to parry all the stat check, so save scumming is heavily recommended. Mix the charm option and wisdom option until you get the hunt. The hunt itself is the easiest hunt ever, you can even unlock the chest for 100 gold on the run. The Kitty does give you 1 speed, but you really don't need him thanks to invest heavily on it early on.

Part 6: The Ruin Bunny

Explore the ruins until you receive the bunny event. Go on the ruin expedition to fish out the hunt. You'll need to swap your wisdom servants for power servants since the hunt will have much more power options. The bunny does grant you 1+ charm, but do you really need to replace Felicity?

Part 7: Kano

You go to the woods with your wisdom servants and spam Go foragining -> something moved -> Wisdom check -> Let her go. You can enslave or bully the kitsune, but that doesn't progress the story. After several times, you should be visited by a kitsune, unlocking the Kitsune Manor. Here, just visit the painter and you can do the wisdom check. After that, spam Search for Foxes > Play Unfairly and keep picking one of the two options. The kiss option increases respect and the enslave option increases submission of the kitsune manor. Eventually, you should receive an event where you can raid Kano's supply. After that, you can hunt Kano with a wisdom/speed team. You should do fine with this hunt with your overbuffed speed stat.

If you fail at a stat check, ESPECIALLY the detective part, save scumming is crucial.

This isn't my first time writing a walkthrough of game bereft of one. I've done an infuriating Dieselmine review that sort of did so.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
its more about helping people get rid of silly notions like "autonomy" or "free will" and realize they belong serving you

Reactions: xMark19

heckan11

Nov 23, 2020
Part 1: Stabilization

Gather over 8 slaves to Felicity to perform the bottle sacrifice without any afterday debuff. Invest it into Speed so that you don't need to worry about the stat for the rest of the game.
Hey, I'm confused about the bottle sacrifice thing. Do you mean the servant draining, just like you drain Felicity at the beginning? Or is it something else?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Hey, I'm confused about the bottle sacrifice thing. Do you mean the servant draining, just like you drain Felicity at the beginning? Or is it something else?
Read two sentences beforehand.
When you start the game, regardless of stats, you need a daily dose of 20 gold for expenses. While it does seem like the 4 stats can bring in the money, only Speed is worth in the long run. You can immediately start going to town and explore to find pickpocketer and enslave them. You get a 1+ charm (so far, the only natural stat gain in this game). From here, start building up your gold reserves until Locke arrives. He does give you a 1+ power service and a witch's bottle. Gather over 8 slaves to Felicity to perform the bottle sacrifice without any afterday debuff.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes