People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 24 7.2%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 236 70.4%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 70 20.9%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters

iamdazed

Mar 8, 2023
If you watch the guy, you're prob gay unless he's super fem. Futa/trap/trans are not gay. Thinking girl dick is cute is also not gay if it's attached to someone that is super fem. I have 0 attraction to guys, but I love futa. I have a cock, so it makes sense that I would like one that's attached to a pretty girl

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It doesnt matter from witch point of view you look, the result is always the same. Futas are for dicklovers, male dicklovers are gay. And since most guys never managed to disable their first basic instinct (gimme titties to suckle) it doesnt surprise me much the closet gays created these mutants to get everything they want to suck dry on a single creature...

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats why i said "most guys" big bear ^^
The obsession most guys have with boobs is not really a secret, but i know many lesbians who dont care much about them and i guess hetero woman are also not obsessed by them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rafster

Jsclacnt

Sep 5, 2023
Well, shit... I've been lurking on here for a while now and THIS is the thread that ends up being one of my first responses.

So here's the issue: sexuality, like many other aspects in our lives, is a spectrum. It is not, nor will it ever be, as simple as a ternary straight / bi / gay answer. Adding to this is everyone having their own opinion on how each sexuality is defined and wanting to either have an absolute answer, declare their answer is the correct one, or otherwise get confirmation they have it right in order to clear up any doubts and/or insecurities.

The problem with these thoughts is they'll very often focus too heavily on the specific sexual acts depicted and completely ignore sexual attraction.

Take pegging for example (usually Female penetrating Male with strap-on, for any unaware):
While some would consider it gay simply because the male is the one being penetrated, it's not really that simple, is it? It's still a hetero couple. If either were gay, it's unlikely they'd ever get to this point with someone they weren't attracted to. This is also ignoring non-con which is an entirely different issue.

On the note of Futanari characters: this is a fictional gender*, so it doesn't exactly fit into the hetero / homo spectrum. It doesn't help that Futa characters are almost exclusively using feminine pronouns - not saying this is wrong, we don't exactly have a commonly accepted pronoun for a gender that doesn't exist.

*Yes, people can be born intersex, but, to my knowledge and the admittedly brief search I've done online, there has never been a reported case of someone being born with both sets of genitals being fully functional.

At the end of the day, there is no true answer; people are going to like what they like and dislike what they don't. I didn't really think there's a need to get so caught up in attaching a label to it. Just be comfortable with your own sexuality and try not to put others down / insult them simply because they don't share your preferences. (Not saying anyone in particular is; just making a general statement)

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I recently saw a poll here where a large majority liked futa on male. And I found it curious. As a straight guy I understand someone can like futa on female, futa on futa, or male on futa but not futa on male. And I wondered, are they all gay, or why would a straight guy like futa on male?
The answer is quite obvious, if a futa is involved it is only 'gay' if it is with another futa, being 'gay' is liking those of their biological gender. A dude getting intimate with a dong is 'gay' sure but some dudes like their woman to dominate them with strap-ons? Is that 'gay' even though they have different Biological genders? Not like it matters though, you enjoy what you want and don't care about the lables someone else puts on stuff.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
it's not really that simple, is it?
Seems pretty simple to me - a dude who likes to bang and be banged is bi. :whistle::coffee:
Or more accurately, as i determined after mulling all this shit over real hard, pegging sounds about 20 to 30% gay.
we don't exactly have a commonly accepted pronoun for a gender that doesn't exist.
Technically we do, futas are 'they' but hardly anyone ever refers to a futa as 'they' instead opting for 'she' most times. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Technically we do, futas are 'they' but hardly anyone ever refers to a futa as 'they' instead opting for 'she' most times.
From what i've seen they only call it a they if the futa doesnt have a pussy but still has breasts
Though for the most part people dont care about pronouns

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Call it "it" if you want, but "she" is an insult and in some games a disgusting trap.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
It's baffling how many people don't know what Futas are. 90% of the thread participants confuse it with trans.

Here's the wikipedia article:

"Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 

Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used to describe a of , , and , which includes characters that show primary sexual characteristics from both and . In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have a female or overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although a is not always present, while , a , and a are). The term is also often abbreviated as futa(s), which is also used as a generalized term for the works themselves. "

So Futas are clearly women with a dick attached, the focus is on androgyny and the female aspects. Futas usually still have a vulva beneath the dick, which looks like this:

1716169220071.png

With the flood of hobby and amateur producers, many fail to correctly design Futas. They're however still not trans even when the pussy is missing, but clearly women with dicks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exhibitionist Foxie

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So what's that mean if I'm not gay but prefer Futa on Female over Male on Female?
It's complicated. In theory liking futas means you're bi, but some people focus on a particular... 'asset' when playing with futas.
So i'd say if you're female and cock is still the thing you like most on a futa, then you're still straight but with a lean in bi direction.
And this lean in bi direction is why you prefer futas over males. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What makes Futa on Female bi, but not traditional Male on Female?
Yeah, figuring out all this stuff is quite the mental gymnastics. :whistle::coffee:
So like i just explained futa is not male or female because they're both-in-one package.
Traditional male on female can't be bi because bi swings both ways not one like in male-on-female or female-on-male relations.
Get it? :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Traditional male on female can't be bi because bi swings both ways not one like in male-on-female or female-on-male relations.
Get it? :whistle::coffee:
When talking in single person terms, I get it. But multi-person? Bi swings both ways, and both of those relations HAVE both male and female. Some people say they don't focus on the guy, but couldn't that also apply to the futa in this scenario? Wouldn't "removing" as much as you can of one gender counter the bi argument somewhat?

I'm very aware most of this is pedantry, and completely pointless. I just think it's interesting getting other's perspectives. Personally, the only futa stuff I really like is futa on female.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Basically evidently it is possible for people to have varying degrees of 'gayness' and 'straightness.'
(Like in that math graph of yours but the percentage and conditions may vary i'd say, probably wildly.)

Another way to imagine this would be imagining a measuring tape, something like this:
[GAY 100%-------------------------BI-------------------------100% STRAIGHT]

Now, where every individual person is at currently is anyone's guess.
Perhaps i could figure it out if i got a detailed report describing all of their preferences no matter how small, but anyway i don't get paid nearly enough for this shit lmao. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

And that is why they all flock to futas, since futas can satisfy anything that isn't 'pure.'
And by 'pure' i mean: Pure-straight, or pure-gay. Futa will not appeal to purists, but will appeal to everyone else. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face