Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Character for the next update?
$5+ patrons
Apr 7 at 2:30am
Well, it's time for another character poll! Next month's update will again mostly be about adding more content to existing maps. So all characters are existing characters, with one minor exception. In addition to this character I'll do at least one more, which likely isn't on this list. But also depends on the outcome of this poll.
So please cast your vote, so I can start planning some of next month's events.

Mia (The girl that lives with her grandmother)

32%

Alice (The barmaid)

5%

Caleah (The swamp elf)

53%

A halfling/hobbit (will add some farming to the game)

11%
YES Elf girl is winning! Please keep us updated on this poll, unless she loses. In which case, don't tell me.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Okay! I finally finished updating my walkthrough. I put in a lot of time on the game and the writing this weekend, and I am very tired right now, so I hope I haven't made too many mistakes. In any case, enjoy!
Thank you sir, spend 5 hour straight follow your guide
But got some question:
_ How do u give Victoria the dress? I tried both when got potion of barreness and when got none
_ My quest with Frida seem stuck, she wont wear the white outfit (already gave her), wont give me puppy :( And i gave her 4 bushel of vegetable (also i cant sleep in her bed anymore and missed the bed scene, sad)

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you sir, spend 5 hour straight follow your guide
But got some question:
_ How do u give Victoria the dress? I tried both when got potion of barreness and when got none
_ My quest with Frida seem stuck, she wont wear the white outfit (already gave her), wont give me puppy :( And i gave her 4 bushel of vegetable (also i cant sleep in her bed anymore and missed the bed scene, sad)
Victoria dress isn't the black one that you give Erevi. Is a new one that appear in shop once you finish victoria's panties quest. Also you need barreness and fertility potion for that extra sweet creampie pic with victoria ( and soon i hope, her pregnancy).
It seems you messed up with Frida probably telling her the pup was to fuck another girl. Use the search, i think someone already posted a way to regain her trust or edit the file

Reactions: bartleby

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Victoria dress isn't the black one that you give Erevi. Is a new one that appear in shop once you finish victoria's panties quest. Also you need barreness and fertility potion for that extra sweet creampie pic with victoria ( and soon i hope, her pregnancy).
It seems you messed up with Frida probably telling her the pup was to fuck another girl. Use the search, i think someone already posted a way to regain her trust or edit the file
Bought everything in the shop (should be 4 right?)
*edit* Nvm, i got it, the 5th is a little far from the rest, teehee
For Frida, I go with "its for my friend", but no go. Guess i will spam vegetable for 4 day straight to see. Also after the 1st time fuck her, she already pregnant and i got banned from her bed :(
*edit* Lol, i also figured this one out. Searched the forum and some say i messed up when get her pregnant (which leave her in state of dislike mc), spam 8 vegetable and she's wearing that hot white dress now, also her dialogue change with her mood

Last edited:

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
T
Bought everything in the shop (should be 4 right?)
*edit* Nvm, i got it, the 5th is a little far from the rest, teehee
For Frida, I go with "its for my friend", but no go. Guess i will spam vegetable for 4 day straight to see. Also after the 1st time fuck her, she already pregnant and i got banned from her bed :(
Nah. That's probably because she is upset, you can bang her while pregnant in her bed. Just rest for a while instead of full sleep and when you wake up you can try your move.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
The Victoria details, I just missed. I noticed that the lingerie that you buy her appears in a different area of Edgar's shop than the other outfits, but I don't think that I mentioned it in the walkthrough, and I didn't know exactly when it appeared. I'll add some more details about this in future versions of the guide.

I agree with your assessment on the Frida situation. I am always just super-careful when dealing with her because there are still so many ways that you can piss her off, though the biggest one does still seem to be NOT lying to her about who the puppy is for. I basically don't interact with Frida at all until after I've rescued the stolen puppies, and I always do that without asking for coin (and after complimenting her about how nice her house looks, etc.). Basically, I just try to treat her like a big giant who might kill me if I'm not super-nice to her.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Anyway will be nice to get a few new pictures for her and shakala after they give birth. Wonder when this will happen and if it will be part of another patch or something on its own.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I'll add some more details about this in future versions of the guide....Basically, I just try to treat her like a big giant who might kill me if I'm not super-nice to her.
I have something for Frida if you want to add more detail to her walkthrough
In case u messed up Frida and she wont let u do anything, just spam vegetable and watch. Her line will change to "How mc shouldnt let a girl waiting" and to "....Little Pet" That's when u know u can "bang" her lol

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would've like the halfling to win, too bad
If memory serves me right.... she did lose already once to victoria. But if we read the poll post, tinkerer wrote "In addition to this character I'll do at least one more, which likely isn't on this list. But also depends on the outcome of this poll" sp he might add a character on the list depending on the list

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@bartleby thanks for the great walkthough. I replayed the game for the first time after I had use my old saves for ages and it was a nice help/reminder even I knew the game well already.

Reactions: moosey
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes