RPGM - Peasant's Quest [v3.32] [Tinkerer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RohanEmpire

One of the absolute best RPGM games out there. Lots of quest and subquests to complete and lots of great awards to reap. Some quests are easy peasy others quite a challenge (as game progress and you level up). Not at all grindy. Add the fact that animations are fantastic and we have a winner. Along with Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia it's absolutely brilliant! Can't wait for more content!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lostraven

This is by far one of my favorite games on the site. Plenty of scenes, a wide range of characters and fetishes, decently written and just all around very addictive.

It carries an 'old school' RPG feel to it and encourages exploration etc.

If I had any complaints:
    -Some of the puzzles can be a bit tedious.
    -It can be a bit slow, especially at the start and quite jarring.
    -Due to the large cast, you'll probably be waiting a while before you see them get the update you want.

If you like older style RPG's (and lots of sluts), give this one a go!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CutieAria42

Goofy, overconfident, big-dicked protagonists are great; fight me on it. The setting for this game is nice, albeit very simple. The art style isn't quite my favorite but the fetishes, huge array of content, and good bits of story behind each character more than make up for it. Right away I'll point out the cons I have for this one; it's grindy as hell for most characters, the combat is frustrating early on, and having no main direction to lead you through easy-hard content is pretty frustrating at first. Even so, there is plenty of sex scenes and rewarding moments to compensate you for your time and effort. And ho-boy if you have a pregnancy fetish at all, or monster stuff, or even just some hyper-realism; this has got you covered. There are girls to cover a whole range of interests and fetishes and lots of side content/characters to enjoy as well. I would suggest trying this one out as long as you don't mind the grinding or frustrating parts too much. 5/5 please don't forget to save very often or you'll accidentally die and lose like 3 hours of progress i'm warning you seriously
  4. 5.00 star(s)

curseofthesky

Good monster girl game with very good storytelling. the only bad thing i can think of this game is the shortness of storylines. again, story is written very well but it's just too short. i think the storyline and character arc should be more complex and long. i know it's an adult game and we really shouldn't expect much character arc and storylines but still, we play these games for story too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DontMindMeLosers

Excellent! Gripping story, lovely characters, old school enjoyable RPG, a lot of content and nice gameplay. When these are combined, a great game emerges.I just ran into a few bugs not important bugs.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

I just do not understand why devs keep adding their shit puzzles in such games. They are not funny. Not interesting. Not obvious. Same as most of the quests, when you have absoultely 0 chance to complete it without guide
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Urpo

Greater than sum of it's parts.

You know, some of the renders are bad, the best are just OK. There is some animation but not enough. All the things that are annoying in the RPG Maker games are there also. However by some kind of dark magic, that is beyond my understanding, this game manages to be better than most games out there. It might be the good pace, might be some thing else, but this game has where it counts.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Das Ras

I'll be real with you I played this for 5 hours and never got to any of the animated scenes. The scenes in this game are static and boring and the gameplay itself is decent but suffers from a boring storyline. I'm not sure why the reviews are this high when this game is just ok at best.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Update: It's been almost 2 years since I wrote my review and I've gone back to play this game - Man it is wonderful now. A lot more animations have been added, and they have almost all been implemented in such a way that you can repeat them for as long as you want until you close the scene. Some of the scenes have multiple camera angles (but none have multiple poses...). These were the #1 and #2 complaints I had in my original review so it's great to see them resolved.

A bit more story has been added too, albeit not in the direction I would be adding it in personally... Dev seems to be fleshing outward vs concluding... which is fine I guess, he seems to be doing a good job with it, but I worry he's reaching the boundaries of how much broadness can be crammed into a game without making it overbearing. Regardless, it's not quite there yet, so I wouldn't worry about it as a player.

The only complaint I could give this game today is sometimes you need a guide to tell you EXACTLY what to do (more detailed than the in-game hints). It's fine. I don't love it but that's one complaint in a game that does almost EVERYTHING else at top-tier levels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Pijele800

Cool game with enough content to keep you playing for a while. Story is pretty nice too. Really low grinding for a Rpg Maker game. The semi-linear plot makes it enjoyable to play through. The dev manages to outdo himself each update.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Corbul666

Been supporting this project on patreon for over a year now, and it is well worth it. The story is nice, sex scenes are great and hell I even like the gameplay overall. And is continously evolving, with roughly a big/decent update very 1/2 months. If you are able, support this guy!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dead123

Great game plenty to keep you busy (in multiple ways) and not actually a grind fest like similar games of this genre, best part is no forced NTR. My only real complaint is that the updates take forever and they usually don't have as much content as you like.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

JoeElderLich

I don't think the dev ever actually played an RPG before. The in-game economy has more grind than mobile free-to-play games. Constant blue balling. I don't know if is the limitations of RPGMaker but there is severe stuttering, menu's upon menu's, unintuitive UI design, drawn out interfacing by making everything interaction a double click, long delays when just trying to skip ahead. I don't feel like continuing, overall it is just bad.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

One of the best RPGM games i have played, and all together one of the best, the story is top notch and the characters are great.
    The MC gets to bang a high number of the females in the game and the combat is kinda fun also.

Sex. 9/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9.5/10
    Art/renders.7.5/10
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Kurets

Excellent all-round execution.
    Great rpg, challenging enough to remain interesting but not overwhelming.
    Large cast of beautiful girls (and some not that much but whatever floats your boat), each with high quality models, multiple scenes and regular updates that build on existing relationships or introduce new characters, including animations for both new and existing scenes.
    Pregnancy mechanic is implemented for a large portion of the female cast but there is also a story-integrated mechanic that allows you to avoid unwanted babies.
    Interesting story elements that make you want to know what happens next instead of skipping through the text, partly because of how well it is structured.
    This is the only game that I am actually backing on Patreon and that is in part thanks to Tinkerer's realistic goals in this regard as well as the fact that he actively listens to his patrons, shown by how he made the NTR content purely optional via ingame choices.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

A true masterpiece. The game is soo good, the history is good, the characters, the arts, the maps, the fights, and the creator is puting something really good and new always, is soo good, I really love this game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

darkkingbowser

I've been playing this all night, it's pretty good. The gameplay is some of the best I've ever played in an erotic game. It's an RPG with life sim mechanics where you start off poor and sleeping on the streets and have to crawl your way out of poverty. Whether that be farming, blacksmithing, or goblin hunting, every piece of gold gets you closer to that next piece of equipment, food, or rent money.
    The game is hard, but very rewarding. The sex scenes have nice art, but I have not come across many animations. It is a bit disappointing, but the characters and writing are what drew me in. You can actually get women pregnant and have children which is something that most games never address when the protagonist cums inside a girl in his harem.
    Overall it's a very good game that sucks you into the story. One of, if not the best, RPGM erotic games out there.
    Also you can fuck a goblin and become the goblin king so that's pretty badass my dude.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Vauria

The ratings made me expect something amazing, but I guess that's hard to do in RPGM

The story and diversity of characters may be good but I'm not willing to put up with RPGM for long enough to get through it, and the CGs aren't worth grinding for. The rare animations are 3 or so keyframes at most on loop, and all of it is haphazardly posed, weirdly blurry, and using what may as well be the same models as every other 3D Ren'py or whatever game
  19. 5.00 star(s)

This game has everything that makes it the best erotic game on F95 Zone: Good story line, multiple interactive NPCs , multiple paths story, great rendered images, etc,. More the characters a game has more fun is playing it. Keep up the good work. need more content
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Danted17

Ok. For a RPGM, the story are well developed. Though assets used in many games too, somehow the gameplay make it enjoyable. Sometime, I enjoy the gameplay so much and almost forgot I played an adult game. As an adult game, this one has so many tags that surprisingly fit with a single storyline. Kudos to developer