u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Eh... the Daughter might get him in trouble here too depending on how loli'ish she is, rule 7 on here would definitely apply to her, they initially kicked out Insexual Awakening and Urban X Demons... and the loli/shota there look cartoonish not that realistic but seeing how awesome the Art in this game is how descriptive and well made the faces of all characters are, they would definitely be considered realistic. I don't want this game getting the boot... I should probably look into that Site you mentioned and pray to the gods of Hentai.
i am also excited to see how the story with the vampires unfold!
btw based on all the female characters in the game i don't think the dev will creat a loli anytime soon( or ever tbh) :p

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She's shown in the latest previews... looks 18
Yeah I saw that, she looks beautiful, hope there's no cuckold bullshit with her. I'd get so mad Id have to hurl my computer in Tinkerer's general direction with all of my might. In the Image that was shared here she is sitting down can't definitively say she's 18 but I am sure the Dev will do something clever with her aging process like send her to the underworld for a timejump to legalise her and give her a daddy complex ? or alternate dimension ? Or she can be like the Rakshasa of Hindu myth that can just chose once to grow up to whatever age they want after being born, like a free one time aging card... or just Magic ... because Magic.
Magic Bitch.jpg

i am also excited to see how the story with the vampires unfold!
btw based on all the female characters in the game i don't think the dev will creat a loli anytime soon( or ever tbh) :p
With all the thicc women around I kinda want a pettanko around for variety but I don't want the risk of rule 7 dropping on this game its the most well developed game around that is so far along in it's development I don't wanna jinx it, tentacles crossed.
I've always wanted my personal trio of sexy vamp harlots ever since I was a kid and saw Dracula doing it. Kinda weird to wanna grow up and do what Dracula did.

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah I saw that, she looks beautiful, hope there's no cuckold bullshit with her. I'd get so mad Id have to hurl my computer in Tinkerer's general direction with all of my might. In the Image that was shared here she is sitting down can't definitively say she's 18 but I am sure the Dev will do something clever with her aging process like send her to the underworld for a timejump to legalise her and give her a daddy complex ? or alternate dimension ? Or she can be like the Rakshasa of Hindu myth that can just chose once to grow up to whatever age they want after being born, like a free one time aging card... or just Magic ... because Magic.
View attachment 249536

With all the thicc women around I kinda want a pettanko around for variety but I don't want the risk of rule 7 dropping on this game its the most well developed game around that is so far along in it's development I don't wanna jinx it, tentacles crossed.
I've always wanted my personal trio of sexy vamp harlots ever since I was a kid and saw Dracula doing it. Kinda weird to wanna grow up and do what Dracula did.
There were other update previews show in her, look around,
As of the vampire sisters, we'll get to fight the master , learn new recipes and even knock the vamps up, I guess we'll also meet a new girl

Reactions: u z i

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There were other update previews show in her, look around,
As of the vampire sisters, we'll get to fight the master , learn new recipes and even knock the vamps up, I guess we'll also meet a new girl
checked back to page 257 even tried the "search this thread" function with keyword daughter that popped 7 more pages and still no luck, even checked the patreon page to find most of the juicy posts need you to be a contributor to see. Only image I can find of the daughter is the one Aprilsun posted here and she's sitting down in that one and looking quite young but then again maybe she is just petite ? ive personally known at-least 3 fully grown women in real life that somewhat look way more younger than they are with their short height and super slender physique, so I know better than to debate age based on looks lol.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
checked back to page 257 even tried the "search this thread" function with keyword daughter that popped 7 more pages and still no luck, even checked the patreon page to find most of the juicy posts need you to be a contributor to see. Only image I can find of the daughter is the one Aprilsun posted here and she's sitting down in that one and looking quite young but then again maybe she is just petite ? ive personally known at-least 3 fully grown women in real life that somewhat look way more younger than they are with their short height and super slender physique, so I know better than to debate age based on looks lol.
Use the posts names as search criteria

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Use the posts names as search criteria
Post names ? I am still kinda new to this whole thing usually just used to lurk on a pastebin and grab links updated there. could you elaborate a bit more on how to use post names ? do I have to go to the advanced search options ? also could you suggest an appropriate keyword ? eh sorry if I am being bothersome and thanks in advance.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Post names ? I am still kinda new to this whole thing usually just used to lurk on a pastebin and grab links updated there. could you elaborate a bit more on how to use post names ? do I have to go to the advanced search options ? also could you suggest an appropriate keyword ? eh sorry if I am being bothersome and thanks in advance.
Use the titles of patreon posts as keywords in the search bar

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Use the titles of patreon posts as keywords in the search bar
Wow... thank you very much, Found 2 more Images... one of her bent over teasingly and another one of her and MC standing in some waterbody/river/hot-spring... and Damn ! she got a fine ASS ! kinda petite but thick in the right places, that's no child...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soooo It's time to kill Grug and all the male goblins and anything else that is male and has any libido to avoid any cuckery :devilish: ... That's good parenting, right ? Can't wait for the next Update.

Ken Rumble

Mar 24, 2018
Do any one have an idea how to run the cheat mod in windows 10 64 bit I have done all I can do and it will not load start page. The box comes up for it but it is blank. With out the cheat mod the game will run as admin and windows 8 settings but the cheat mod will not.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Wow... thank you very much, Found 2 more Images... one of her bent over teasingly and another one of her and MC standing in some waterbody/river/hot-spring... and Damn ! she got a fine ASS ! kinda petite but thick in the right places, that's no child...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soooo It's time to kill Grug and all the male goblins and anything else that is male and has any libido to avoid any cuckery :devilish: ... That's good parenting, right ? Can't wait for the next Update.
giphy.gif

Darth @Johnny-Doe look a promising youngling
8hfc6j4z0mg01.gif

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
look a promising youngling
...Well... I do hate sand... it does get everywhere... Anakin was right.
this-was-your-fathers-lightsaber-he-murdered-30-kids-with-8767356.png
Tinkerer is trying to introduce a hobbit cook since June. But the hunger system was poorly received so we are still waiting
Hobbit ? depends on what he defines as a Hobbit. the Tolkien's Hobbits had hairy feet and were kinda stocky just a little less fat limbed than Dwarves, D&D's halflings were more slender and nimble rogueish creatures but still stocky they were usually mixed breeds of Humans and Gnomes... I think the closest thing to a nice short and slender character already exists in-game as the swamp elf, and MC's daughter with the Dark elf will be another one of them.
In any case can't wait to see what Tinkerer's Hobbit character looks like, he hasn't disappointed so far.

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Do any one have an idea how to run the cheat mod in windows 10 64 bit I have done all I can do and it will not load start page. The box comes up for it but it is blank. With out the cheat mod the game will run as admin and windows 8 settings but the cheat mod will not.
I had an issue running it as well, so what I ended up doing is editing my save, I just ended up editing my save using, , that is probably the easiest way to mess around with these games. I can have all the gold I need and 1 shot every mob that exists, if your goal is to do that.

shodok

Aug 11, 2018
After I lure the rich suitor away from the store, meet Alison and have sex with her, I get stuck in the sex scene. Is there any fix for this?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes