• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
here 0.72 change logs.

Important:
Now, due to a new plugin I used, old savegames will crash, so you can't use them. I realize that isn't something that is popular. So as a work around I've supplied the game with a savegame with all previous quests completed. The character only has the equipment you find in the course of the game, instead you have a decent amount of cash to purchase your own equipment for. In addition you can activate the blinking sprite at the big tree in town, this will let you change the characters name. This was the best solution I could think of. Of course, any new players should start a new game as usual.
maybe automating the fertility potions wasn't the best of ideas. I haven't managed to reproduce the failure to prompt, but enough people are reporting issues, so I'm probably doing something wrong.
Anyway, this version returns manual fertility and barrenness potion consumption, yay!:)
- fixes possible crash after 'bachelor party' in Shakala's camp, due to solar disc on HUD coming out of range.

- fixes picture staying on screen after Frida scene in garden, when not carrying potion of Phallus Giganticus

- Added switch in dungeon to extend time in orgasm minigame. Some people experienced too much lag to complete minigame in time.

- Slightly reduced chances of getting caught when spying on Victoria
So, what's new?

- New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh:).

- New character: Victoria, the mayor's wife....

- Rent a house in the village.

- New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.

- Some very basic, small scale farming

- Visually improved map section, for Frida's house.

- Some 50+ new images.

- Added a few guards to the village, and a prison:)....

- Boars now also drop pig fat

- Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It's still very much a work in progress, but it's a start.

- New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.

- Several bug fixes, most notably: The '100 boar' bug and 'can't keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant' bug.

- The latest quests now show up in the 'key items' section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it's a first attempt at a quest log.

- Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.

I think that's about it.

Where is the switch to extend the timer of the minigame?It lags too much in my computer, i can't complete it

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Some news?
Hi there!
Been busy rendering a lot of scenes for Alice lately. As you may already know: some competition is coming to town next month. So you better be ready for a fight!
I hope to have the update done by the middle of December, but it looks like there will be a few more scenes than originally planned. So I'm not promising, but I'll do my best!

Tinkerer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i see that the v 1.32 is better thanb 1. 61
I think you have a mix up in the version numbers... versions normally grow and not shrink... putting that aside there was only a version 1.16
Who is that fat bastard? Sitting with my girl Alice?
considering the trible of information we got I suppose you can see the face of your "competitor" the future spouse.
All of a sudden I don't even feel bad for ruining that marriage :þ

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Unlocked
Some news?
Hi there!
Been busy rendering a lot of scenes for Alice lately. As you may already know: some competition is coming to town next month. So you better be ready for a fight!
I hope to have the update done by the middle of December, but it looks like there will be a few more scenes than originally planned. So I'm not promising, but I'll do my best!

Tinkerer.
well.... I've been running out of pig fat...the guy will be worth 99

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What do you mean by OP ?
It's the first post of a thread.
Always read it, it's the first thing one should do when entering a thread. Quite a few questions asked have their answers there.

Second is to use the search function, on the upper right corner, to look for answers (like "i need a save for x game") to questions that have already been posted before.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to be a bit more specific... this game has a walkthrough or "Guide" to answer most questions... it's not up to date which means questions about the Mia storyline and maybe the advanced temple quests aren't covered... but the rest is very detailed.
Most questions regardeing those have been answered in this thread however (sometimes even multiple times)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
SO like how do I knock up the Mayors wife ? I swore I saw something abut that being possible
leave her for last as knockin her up will mae you lose the free rent benefits. but if you want to, you'll need to show her a potion of bareness and switch it with a fertility potion

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Peasant's Quest Website Launched
Hi everyone!
I'm rather excited to bring you this news: Peasant's Quest now has it's own website! Apart from the patreon site of course:). Thanks so much to Sadarex who set up the site for me!
The address is:
The site contains a public area and an area for patrons only.
Public area:
Apart from some general mumbo jumbo, I've made version NYD 1.21 of the game available for download to all. This is a quite up to date version since, as far as I know, there are no mayor bugs present. However, the public version will not be updated as often as the patron version, so over time the feature gap will grow considerably. This version of the game is for Windows only.
Patron/Members area:
Apart from a download link for the latest Windows version of the game, there is also a browser version of the game. So in theory you can play the game on any platform that has a web browser! A word of warning before you decide to play it on your phone: Although it is possible, the UI hasn't been altered to cater to touch devices, so playability may vary. But it's a start!:)
Other than that all the game images are also more easily available for download in the members area. Oh, and make sure to log on to your patron account before entering the members area (that's how the site knows if you are a member, or not).
If you run into any issues, please notify me!

Tinkerer.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes