• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
it's noy bugged, you just can't turn in the quest unless the vampire sisters are turned into ashes
I would still consider it a bug though, the quest should either be in the failed section then or in the completed section (technically it is completed, the quest objective says that I have to investigate which I had done) not in active. And there are more quests like these.

Anyway, these are minor things in a gem of a game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would still consider it a bug though, the quest should either be in the failed section then or in the completed section (technically it is completed, the quest objective says that I have to investigate which I had done) not in active. And there are more quests like these.

Anyway, these are minor things in a gem of a game.
it's actually not finished as the mayor won;t reward the MC without any proof and there are still undead roming the graveyard, but the next poll has the option to complete the vampire sisters arch

Reactions: sunaboz

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
my saves is not loading . help I have 4 save and none is loading on my laptop or phone when I create a new save it shows up in the folder with the old saves

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
hello alls , can someone help me how to make the captive in confort cell?(
increases their affection caps by 40 for a cost of 6 coins
per day. “Improved Accommodations is a one-time cost of 300 coins that creates more comfortable
cells.)_ i have money but how i can use the 300 coins to buy? thank you so much

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
per day. “Improved Accommodations is a one-time cost of 300 coins that creates more comfortable
select it then press buy

Reactions: frasse

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you manage the cell by interacting with the desk in your room (next to erev'si bedchamber(

Reactions: frasse

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how to find saints ziva wants? i was in the basement near fountain and i read all the names. when stay in front of fountain he only says something that it holds rock. Is there any completly walkthrough?
you actually have to read the diary, it will tell you what happened to sister theresa

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes