• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well no because you're the King & goblins are not productive creatures (heck they have a death rate % every day). The way I always imagined it is you tell the Quertermaster you need these made & he grabs some Goblins, telling em to make it. He then grabs more Goblins as the King's needs make themselves known.

This isnt a Human, Elf or Dwarf town where you have people working as Blacksmiths as their proffesion. You make a "batch order" & they get to work making enough for an army.
Dude you know I'm right this is about game design not you trying to justify bad design through lore reasons. Move on.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude you know I'm right this is about game design not you trying to justify bad design through lore reasons. Move on.
Ok. In that case the Quertermaster is the head blacksmith & the other Goblins are just hos workforce. It's a passive build that has no real input from MC. Wether it's good game design or not I dont care. I dont see an issue as the MC never really uses this outside of having better kit for his Goblin minions when leading raids.

rayjay1995

Jan 7, 2019
during the vampire session when all three of them want to have a go, as soon as I finish with 1 MC just goes limp, even though i have 4 fertility potions and he is fertile as well. Is this a bug?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
during the vampire session when all three of them want to have a go, as soon as I finish with 1 MC just goes limp, even though i have 4 fertility potions and he is fertile as well. Is this a bug?
You need energy potion. You need it for some other groupies as well.

Gliter

Apr 20, 2020
During the quest with dragon, I forgot to pick up the key from the dwarves and now the whole Rosy storyline is locked for me. Is there a way to return to the corridor or just cheat my way out? It was like 6 hours of playthrough ago.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
keep in mind Makith was in the polls, but she lost to Victoria... so the shaman might still become a love interest, holding hope for Greta
Has there ever been a poll that had both Erevi and Victoria? If so, who won? I was always under the impression that Erevi was the most popular, fan-favourite girl. But Vic seems very popular too

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Typo. You need 2 Energy Potions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
During the quest with dragon, I forgot to pick up the key from the dwarves and now the whole Rosy storyline is locked for me. Is there a way to return to the corridor or just cheat my way out? It was like 6 hours of playthrough ago.
Did u have sex with Dragon or run away? If u & Vix are still on good terms I think you can ask her to send u back up to get the key

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes