lukum

Jul 3, 2018
Can you get stuck with the giantess? I have given her a lot of vegetables, but nothing will go further. I can't get the puppies, the boobjob haven't progress because she says that she is sore.

lukum

Jul 3, 2018
i only found her once and cant find her anymore what to do ?
She is only available once a day. You have to return the next day. If you didn't find dead goblins, perhaps you see dead boars. Try it there. After your third encounter, you can visit her at the north by a tree.

ronylol

Apr 14, 2018
how to kill the vampire sisters ?
every time i go and it show me " i should let my masters have there beauty sleep "

kark

Jun 18, 2017
how to kill the vampire sisters ?
every time i go and it show me " i should let my masters have there beauty sleep "
Use the "search" tool, its even faster than ask here.
If i remember correctly, when you get the quest you have to go at day to the cementery, somewhere around the crypt (where the sisters sleep) should be a button, press it and you can enter.
*You only can do it before the firts met*
I dont really think its a good idea kill them because there its not reward for it juts some money nothing worth.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
can someone share the "just some news" from patreon
date aug 11 at 10:53pm
basically there will be a temple expansion, new scene for ziva and caleah(it's unclear if separetely or if there will be some threesome or girl on girl action), and a mysterious lady. the UI will be reworked and the hunger will e optional. Tinkerer also pointed at the possibility of MC getting a castle

Reactions: JediMaster077
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes