Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Can anyone share a savefile with decent money and equipment? Ideally after the defeat of the monster required for the Orc wedding quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...take some time and read the last 3 pages...that question has been answered VERY recently... and several times either

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
canhe stop being submisive. The giant treats him like a pet
The mayor's wife treats him like a toy and the death prietess treats him like a slave.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So I read some posts in this thread from ages ago that Frida is bugged?

I'm at a point where she seems to hate me. I've done all her quests, gotten the lock, found the wolves etc... Made her a garden and yes, she is pregnant. However, now, she doesn't want to accept the dress, nor do anything else, including even resting in her bed.

I have given her like 15 vegetables already but still, no go. Is it hopeless?

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Been really enjoying this - seems structurally much better than many of the games on here, in that the grinding aspects are much better integrated with the quests and you're given lots of goals to pursue. It's not so obviously "repeat task X until a new dialog option opens".

I've reached a point where I am a bit stuck, though - where can I find either a map or a crystal?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been really enjoying this - seems structurally much better than many of the games on here, in that the grinding aspects are much better integrated with the quests and you're given lots of goals to pursue. It's not so obviously "repeat task X until a new dialog option opens".

I've reached a point where I am a bit stuck, though - where can I find either a map or a crystal?
the crystall is in the area with the Black Goblins (screen)
the map is mentioned in the walkthrough...it's the one hanging in the mayor's home

How do you access the vampire sisters?
dureing the day or the night? or do you mean the mayors Quest?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes...but only if you progress Ziva's storyline until after you retrieved the high priestess crown from the graveyard

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes