Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you:
1. Failed to pay the rent
2. recovered her panties from the guard
3. knocked her up
4. complete the moonpolen Quest
5. search for her in the upper floor of the house around sunset?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
did you:
1. Failed to pay the rent
2. recovered her panties from the guard
3. knocked her up
4. complete the moonpolen Quest
5. search for her in the upper floor of the house around sunset?
Much better formated and more informative for him, nice work.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Victoria doesent appear for me either, unless im mistaken in that its the next event following the pollination of her wine and the following sex scene... ive spent atleast 3 weeks working the smithy 4 times then going back home and check upstairs for her and go to sleep to try again.

edit: well after an additional 6 days she finally appeared... dunno if the 3 times i went over to her for the repeatable bedroom scene had any effect on it or if the chance value is just really fucking low in general

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you might want to look at the wandering moon/sun in the top right corner instead of doing a set of actions
for me she spawned roughly around the third day and I was Goblin slaying all of the time

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hey does anybody know if this game is compelted? cuse it looks good, and is it worth a playtrugh? sorry for bad english haha ^^

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
Victoria doesent appear for me either, unless im mistaken in that its the next event following the pollination of her wine and the following sex scene... ive spent atleast 3 weeks working the smithy 4 times then going back home and check upstairs for her and go to sleep to try again.

edit: well after an additional 6 days she finally appeared... dunno if the 3 times i went over to her for the repeatable bedroom scene had any effect on it or if the chance value is just really fucking low in general
1.work in the smithy
2.go to other map ( eg western wood)
3.go back to weirdwood and check the upstair of your house

For me , the time for her to show up is not exacly right after i worked in the smithy

lil peng

Jan 29, 2018
Hello =) I recently started playing the game and I have just completed the "templar of qethes?" but when I try to make any potions it says he doesnt have enough ingridients... I have walked around farming up to 99 of, human seed, sacred water, spider eggs and cave nectar... it still doesent let me =( I have checket the walktrough so I didnt miss any ingridients :/ plz help

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Hello =) I recently started playing the game and I have just completed the "templar of qethes?" but when I try to make any potions it says he doesnt have enough ingridients... I have walked around farming up to 99 of, human seed, sacred water, spider eggs and cave nectar... it still doesent let me =( I have checket the walktrough so I didnt miss any ingridients :/ plz help
You need horse sperm to make Huge Dick (whatever the name was) potion. It seems you have everything else like pumpkin, blue lily etc

aradius

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,
I have an issue and I did not find the good key word.
When I start the game and when the main character is in the village, I have the large face of the main character that cover the half left screen all the time.
I have download the last version of the game 2018/07/09
Any idea
Thanks

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Soo guys i wanna play this game but it's worth ?
If you like a rather submissive MC, strong women, pregnancy and don't mind actually "playing" a bit (there's a bit of grinding but it's not that bad and usually quite rewarding in the end) you'll enjoy the game.

So what new except a Victoria event? And where i can found a wheat?
Nothing this time. He's on holidays for a couple of weeks and it's just a small update in between. Wheat isn't implemented yet.

Reactions: Hemuly

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hunger ? man, that's too bad.. i hate this mechanic, that's why i don't play video games such as day z or any other survival type game. i already dealing that kind of stuff IRL, i don't need to be bothered about stuff like that in a game..

well, good luck to the dev. the game was fun while it lasted.
don't give up on the game yet, the whole "hunger" is not that bad... you still can fight3-4 battles with starvation appled. and with the cook added, it will probably be something amazin. give it 1-2 updated before quitting

well after an additional 6 days she finally appeared... dunno if the 3 times i went over to her for the repeatable bedroom scene had any effect on it or if the chance value is just really fucking low in general
I guess giving her jewelry must affect her mood

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes