Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 so that's ANOTHER thing I didn't do properly...maybe I should restart the whole game? Is there some way to "import" my level and cash to a new game? I mean, not to mention all my items and potions and whatnot....
not really in regards of a game mechanic, but you should be able to use a cheat editor to change the player level and if you make a screenshot of the unequiped players stat you can check if they can be compared or you have to alter them too
Leveling up just increase your hp and mp by little amounts. For getting a spell (only way to do good damage in the early-mid game) you must go east of the giantess house and enter the castle, and advance the quests there.
From my observations str, def and mag atleast get increased aswell, since you deal more dmg and receive less after level up... I think you only stay equal with agi and luck and you shouldn't worry to much for HP or poison if you are low since your enemy must be too.
take a look at the guide in the OP to learn more about enemies... the spider queen is supposed to have only 45 HP. just make sure to heal up before heading out... one hit could kill you after that afterall

Reactions: kurmorvag

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Any tips?
I suspect your tiredness bar is full and your stats got cut in half before the fight. if that's the case, go rest and return to the spider queen while avoiding any combat on the way(escape as soon as an enemy shows)
keep leveling up, those extra HP will come in handy when fighting orcs. also when Ziva joins you for the net part of her questline, level her up as much as you can if you want to go the "no negotiation path"

Reactions: E-Dog and kurmorvag

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fertility potions of any kind only change the moment of Creampie as it's either an increased ammount or not.
codewise it will guarantee a girls pregnancy on the first try, but not all girls have pregnancy content

Medo3212

Oct 26, 2018
Problem 1: Need help cant get decoy to go with me
Problem 2 : cant get house while do blowjob i caught cant acces to house any more

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Problem 1: Need help cant get decoy to go with me
Problem 2 : cant get house while do blowjob i caught cant acces to house any more
he doesn't need to follow you... after haveing learned summoning and completing the date with Beth (Stabl girl) you should be able to turn yourself into a wolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
advance with the Zivah/ Witch storyline until you need to recruit her father to clear out an Goblin enclave near the temple.
After takeing care of the intruders she'll be willing to give you the time of the day

Medo3212

Oct 26, 2018
advance with the Zivah/ Witch storyline until you need to recruit her father to clear out an Goblin enclave near the temple.
After takeing care of the intruders she'll be willing to give you the time of the day
While am talking to ziva there is two choice 1 milk me 2 never mind

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Than you might also need to advance the storyline of Erevy in the tower of dread.
You can get more hints from the guide in the OP

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes