Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Does Cheat Mod [v1.53] work on v.1.54 or do we have to wait for an update of Cheat mod?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
i didnt personally update the game to 1.54 as i finished all the quests w/o bugs and the new version i.e 1.54 is only bug fixes.. so im just waiting for new updates

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@piotsze @Jack73 @realtns @DD69-1

Mod has been updated for 1.54

Changelog:
  • Added Erevi to the scene gallery with 1 scene (69 scene)
  • Added Frida to the scene gallery with 4 scenes (fingering, sex #1, sex #2 normal, sex #2 pregnant)
  • Added Gwynneth to the scene gallery with 1 scene (fuck guards)
  • Blowjob scene added to Mia's gallery
  • Handjob, sex #1, and sex #2 scenes added to Victoria's gallery

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018

Changelog:
  • Added Frida to the scene gallery with 4 scenes (fingering, sex #1, sex #2 normal, sex #2 pregnant)
Thank you good sir.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

Changelog:
Thank you brother :D

DOGG101

Mar 8, 2019
how come I can't unpack it. even though i have 100 GB left, it keeps on saying "There is not enough space on drive where TMP folder is located!." Please help.

[+] Filename: D:\Peasants Quest NYD154\Peasants Quest NYD154\Peasants Quest NYD154.exe
Loading large file, it might take some time...
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected file size = 6EDA8000, real file size = 54400000. Damaged file?
[+] Filename: D:\Peasants Quest NYD154\Peasants Quest NYD154\Peasants Quest NYD154.exe
[x] There is not enough space on drive where TMP folder is located!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how come I can't unpack it. even though i have 100 GB left, it keeps on saying "There is not enough space on drive where TMP folder is located!." Please help.
You need more space on your C: drive. Also did you make sure to extract the game from the zip folder?

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
@Maim Lain could you consider to add a descrition how to apply Decensor Patch (Censorship.txt) after installing your mod - and that it shall be placed in www folder as follow:
"..\PQ - Modded Version\www\"
People often have a problem of understanding this. Much obliged.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
@Maim Lain could you consider to add a descrition how to apply Decensor Patch (Censorship.txt) after installing your mod - and that it shall be placed in www folder as follow:
"..\PQ - Modded Version\www\"
People often have a problem of understanding this. Much obliged.
People usually have problem with it cause they don't open the link in op and read it... Decensor is probably the simplest thing you could have to apply/alter in game. o_O

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@piotsze @Zeca Suez
I was going to include the decensor patch but people were saying that the text in the file needs to be "off" and others were saying it needs to be "0" so idk which one it is.

edit:
The mod now includes the incest patch.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
@piotsze @Zeca Suez
I was going to include the decensor patch but people were saying that the text in the file needs to be "off" and others were saying it needs to be "0" so idk which one it is.
You can be sure that "Off" is correct for nowadays versions. (Checked that out)
-

Reactions: Maid Lain

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
People usually have problem with it cause they don't open the link in op and read it... Decensor is probably the simplest thing you could have to apply/alter in game. o_O
I know. Some day i launched very old version of PQ and putted "Off" in that file - and it was not working - that was the time of "0" in Censorship.txt. But not for today. Than i realised that it was definitly outdated version of PQ i still had on my HDD which confused me a lot! But as you saw at PQ thread people still having very old versions and being horny - they forgot to even check on main paige of PQ to download upgrades. I don't blame them. Makes me horny too... :love:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
@piotsze @Zeca Suez

edit:
The mod now includes the incest patch.
the File is in the Main thread for the game's OP... it's off but if you interact with the glowing point it in-game it says '0" then "It worked" and I am not sure but my guess is when you run the game it changes the Off to 0 itself. that's where the confusion comes from. .. ... which you definitely already know better than me lol x__x

Awesome job :) i'll have to update to 1.54 and add the mod to check it out soon I might have to play from the very beginning so your mods gonna be a big help. Thank you once again for the Awesome work.

I don't blame them. Makes me horny too... :love:
Yup easy to make mistakes when horny but they shouldn't blame us guys for it... the brain just doesn't have enough blood pumping to it to function at 100% ... Also the game did come out with 3 bugfix patches in less than a week. Get's a bit confusing. I played the 1.52 last to check out the content. Now I am just waiting to have enough time to grab 1.54 and start anew.

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes