• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Maim Lain bro the latest version has been released.. i dont think so animations are working in v.2.01 pls do not update the mod.. can you pls check on your end?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sephique

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod

Updated: 2020-02-26
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.91

Features:
  • Adds a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

• Adds a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiho Lain :) the Gemstone is the only item that is really important with all perfection but you don't need to see the girls and the animations in advance because you can see them when you play the game you don't want to know in advance about your birthday or a couple of old ones socks are in your gift
Tinkerer is already helping with his cheat

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the updated Mod to be ready after the update? :)
depend on a some of things. how much work it take to make the mod, how much work lain have to do before he can get to this mod and some human factors such as how lain is feeling (as in feeling good enough to work on things), if lain is still interested in working on this mod and stuff like that. stop me if i'm wrong but if lain can get to working on this mod fairly quickly and nothing get in the way then it should be out in less than a week (from when this comment was made). i hope i'm not wrong on anything

Last edited:

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod

Updated: 2020-02-26
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.91

Features:
  • Adds a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

• Adds a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download links (MEGA AND GDRIVE) are not active

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
He should have let the previous version of the mod up, from what i heard the game can be pretty grindy at times.

Edit: Does anyone have the 1.91 version mod? I don't feel like waiting days (or weeks) for the new version.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
He should have let the previous version of the mod up, from what i heard the game can be pretty grindy at times.

Edit: Does anyone have the 1.91 version mod? I don't feel like waiting days (or weeks) for the new version.
Read Lain post from previous page then you know why Lain remove the link :BootyTime:

croPath

May 10, 2017

it won't help you

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes