PC Locale Setting Change

• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi I'cant play Japan games because I change it the locale my pc setting and the program but It's not work...
Looks like it still can't understand Japanese, install the language pack maybe. Otherwise not sure. The guide for switching or emulating locale is here.

poyraz_kartal

Dec 28, 2018
Looks like it still can't understand Japanese, install the language pack maybe. Otherwise not sure. The guide for switching or emulating locale is here.
Hi,I tried this solution but don't work.

Windows 8/10
Click Start, then Control Panel. Click "Clock And Region" and pick Region. Click the Administrative tab. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select Japanese. Click Apply.

(Supports Windows 7, 8.1, 10+)

but I didn't try
  • (Supports Windows XP, Vista)
  • (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7)
  • (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10+)
I will try them and send you a massage.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's also the Japanese , I'm not sure if switching locale automaticity downloads it. I just tried the game quickly and it's working for me with Locale Emulator, I'm on Win 10 but have the language pack installed.

poyraz_kartal

Dec 28, 2018
There's also the Japanese , I'm not sure if switching locale automaticity downloads it. I just tried the game quickly and it's working for me with Locale Emulator, I'm on Win 10 but have the language pack installed.
Hi,I downloading lagunage pack then I will try and

I can't download (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10+) because the link novwehere I can't find :/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't dawnload NTLEA (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10+) because the link novwehere I can't find :/
Their page doesn't set of the danger alert like that other page does, haven't tried it though.

poyraz_kartal

Dec 28, 2018
Their page doesn't set of the danger alert like that other page does, haven't tried it though.
I tried language pack and don't work
I download you gave me the link but,how to use ? because I tried ntlea but game doesn't open :(

Thank you anway,you tried so much for me thank you :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I download you gave me the link but,how to use ? because I tried ntlea but game doesn't open...
I only use Locale Emulator, best I can do is point you to this comment from a game thread on using NTLEA. I really don't know why LE...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm out of ideas though I'm afraid.