5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mumbo jumbo

Mar 2, 2023
I don't know what to tell you. There's nothing in the zip file, except 110 PNG files. I'm looking at the folder and I just scanned the zip file again. Nothing.
I scanned the archive and the folder after unzipping with kaspersky internet security, there are no threats. Deathstrike2 you are doing a very good job, I look forward to the next chapters. good luck.

mumbo jumbo

Mar 2, 2023
Again, no idea what the issue is, but it seems like a you problem. I just scanned them again with Norton.

View attachment 2471783
Hello. the archive is clean. I scanned with kaspersky internet security and it found no threats. if you allow me a suggestion, in chapter 3, the two prisoners could have easily defeated a person of his stature. I think that the use of handcuffs would be much more credible in the continuation of the story. if the two policewomen will be incarcerated by the author, they must be kept handcuffed all the time, their job being to fight criminals. I think that a little "color" of the story would be: high heels, stockings, collar, humiliation, etc. because for the main character, this is not business, it is personal.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
These games and comics with titles from movies, shows and more lol

This is what my mind thought of after reading the title.

MelBack.jpg

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
no deaths or anything like that right? also havent readed it but I wish that at the end they are all in his basement pregnant edit after reading ch1 I hope once ms stone is broken she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ch2, 3 and 4 were awesome Im glad he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope he success and gets to keep his harem of loyal playthings I also think this could make a great game but maybe in the future

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes