• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Patron incest question (Re-marry then disowned)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I was going to do it as the same building. Like the "step-mom" family owns a company building and MC was put into the basement after dad dies with no more connection than that.
But who does he come in contact with then? He can't live alone in a basement as a child while being mistreated. If it's the family that the stepmother is part of that is doing this, that sounds like a family relationship, albeit a bad one.

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
Currently thinking of just letting a maid do it, feeding leftovers, angry that she (the maid) is forced to do useless work and takes it out on the kid. Then the maid is probably one of the first target as a side character.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If they're related by blood, that's incest

If they're adoptive family, that's incest

If they're step-family, that's incest

If they're former step-family, that's incest

If they're a pseudo family with no legally recognised familial ties ("You're like a father/mother/sister/brother to me"), assume that's probably incest too

Patreon don't seem to actively search of incest content so if you can fly under the radar then you'll likely get away with including it; there are 2 devs I know of who are making games with unpatched incest that, so far, have gotten away with it since you have to get quite a way into the games to reach it