• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.14] [Oranos] [MOD]

MalakSaesmus

Jun 9, 2018
Found another one when killing Marquis.

Thanks for the quick fixes, btw, awesome!

Also, I might be nitpicking at this point (sorry), but there's "apropriate" instead of "appropriate" in some sentences.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
can i update from version 0.12 to 0.14 ? missed 0.13
Download full "fan patch" from the original post game (will link it later to op), and then with the mod from v0.14 just play as normal

Caught another one when getting a text from a sister.

Tried the "NameMe" code, the error still comes up.
Will need to check it later when on pc, thx for the catch
Fixed, uploaded and updated...

Last edited:

MalakSaesmus

Jun 9, 2018
Hey, one more, the protagonist name "Leo" or "Leonardo" still comes up when talking with Fares about the other son, instead of name the player given to him (NamePC).

• Thinking Face

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hey, one more, the protagonist name "Leo" or "Leonardo" still comes up when talking with Fares about the other son, instead of name the player given to him (NamePC).
Because that's the 1st name of the mc, the thing you change is the family name, as the mc is from a famous background, everyone else will treat him with respect and with family name, but not your own dad...

MalakSaesmus

Jun 9, 2018
Because that's the 1st name of the mc, the thing you change is the family name, as the mc is from a famous background, everyone else will treat him with respect and with family name, but not your own dad...
Yep, I've checked it later in the html and realized it's not indexed out with anything. No problem, I'll just edit it out.

Poopasaur

Jun 7, 2017
When I get up to the option to marry Angelica, the "the next day" button after selecting "pursue marriage" and "return" button after selecting to reject her don't do anything, so basically soft locks you up to that point because you can't do anything else

• Thinking Face

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
When I get up to the option to marry Angelica, the "the next day" button after selecting "pursue marriage" and "return" button after selecting to reject her don't do anything, so basically soft locks you up to that point because you can't do anything else
i just made a quick run to check that out, and got no problem with any of her options

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Cant download either through Mega standard or dekstop app. Says virus detected every time
For reference I only have Microsoft Defender antivirus and chrome itself blocks the standard download.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Cant download either through Mega standard or dekstop app. Says virus detected every time
For reference I only have Microsoft Defender antivirus and chrome itself blocks the standard download.
Can't do much about it, most i can do is say its a false positive.
Im sharing the file so we all can have that little extra fun, have no 2nd interests.
Im doing it too as a way to learn a bit more, and what would be the best way than do and get tested by more people than me?