Patreon Account Selling Pirated Games - Developers Beware

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Didn't realize this is going on. I checked the site and I am seeing translations I have done being sold their as well. I am not sure of what legal rights I have to the work I have to done compared to the developers on this site, however this really pisses me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
A user on here.

I can't tell if they were serious or not, either way joking about it or actually admitting its you is really dumb either way to say the least.
Damn, I was blind :D
1000% troll.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
There are a few sites like that, adultgameson is the largest and has been going for a while, and they're making a ton.

Patreon know about it and don't care.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
A user on here.

I can't tell if they were serious or not, either way joking about it or actually admitting its you is really dumb either way to say the least.
Disclaimer: LustGames do not own the games listed in the website. We simply provide the service of aggregating quality adult games to make it easy for you to find and play the games you like.

If people choose to make donations it is up them, there are no games being sold through Patreon. No-one is being forced to donate.;)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don’t see much difference in what they do. All these are varieties of piracy. Someone does it more aggressively, but the essence does not change.
Some are embarrassed by the fact that a person sells other people's games, but he provides the ability to conveniently download. For some reason, no one notices even more sophisticated "theft" using sites where you can also download everything, sometimes even something that isn’t on f95. But only with the help of certain loaders.

For example, take the well-known
Very often, f95 users wait for someone to download from svscomics and upload to f95. But there is a reverse situation, especially with large-volume games. Many games that can be easily downloaded via torrent or google / mega on f95 some users download via svscomics
What is relatively small can really be downloaded for free after losing an hour. But large sizes need to be downloaded for days or more. Therefore, there are users who pay for access to fast downloads.

Take for example 2loaders (other loaders have about the same prices)
333.jpg

If we compare the prices for using these loaders, then what the pirates (discussed in this topic) offer sometimes looks even more profitable.

And when you consider that there are quite a lot of similar pirated sites, there are also a lot of users who pay for what they could get for free on another pirate site or could pay the author and get the game directly ....
In addition, some pirated sites live solely through collections of other people's games, and sometimes they themselves collect money for a good game. A "sponsor" from such a site pays the author, and hundreds and thousands of people get access to the game instead of one "patron". For access, people watch ads or just watch the site for which the site itself receives more money than they spent on gaining access to the game. And taking into account the fact that many games get to such sites for free, the overall benefit of the site owners is obvious.

The methods are of course different, someone takes donations, someone uses paid downloads, someone directly offers to pay for "access". But all this = piracy, and the author, in addition to additional “advertising”, often does not receive anything

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Disclaimer: LustGames do not own the games listed in the website. We simply provide the service of aggregating quality adult games to make it easy for you to find and play the games you like.

If people choose to make donations it is up them, there are no games being sold through Patreon. No-one is being forced to donate.;)
Access to the games are being sold via patreon. You can't download until you pay.

Reactions: RomanHume

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
We simply provide the service of aggregating quality adult games
You lost me here.
If they wanted to aggregate quality adult games, they would not think of adding any game made by me.

If a kid thrown a cat on their keyboard, they'd make a much better quality game than whatever I could ever do in my best day.
I am a shame to humankind and my name shouldn't stand anywhere near "quality".

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: M$hot and c3p0

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Aggregating = parsing the latest updates page and putting the links behind a patreon pay wall :4Head:

• Haha
Reactions: Winterfire

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Access to the games are being sold via patreon. You can't download until you pay.
No-one is being forced to use the services available, after all, we all know that there are alternative ways to download and access those games from other sites.;)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

It is pretty clear within patreon's policies that funding, and/ or hosting copyrighted content on their platform is against their TOS. The law is not on your side however you want to sell it you are playing with fire.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You lost me here.
If they wanted to aggregate quality adult games, they would not think of adding any game made by me.

If a kid thrown a cat on their keyboard, they'd make a much better quality game than whatever I could ever do in my best day.
I am a shame to humankind and my name shouldn't stand anywhere near "quality".
Well I like to call it padding, personally I have never played your game so I wouldn't know if it was any good or not.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No-one is being forced to use the services available, after all, we all know that there are alternative ways to download and access those games from other sites.;)
Not everybody knows that, actually. You're taking advantage of it, and it's plainly obvious. After all, if everyone knew, why do you need to hide our patreon pages, where they could get it for free?
You also don't have permission to post my content, while this site does. Take it down.

Reactions: Silentce

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Not everybody knows that, actually. You're taking advantage of it, and it's plainly obvious.
You also don't have permission to post my content, while this site does. Take it down.
I would do if it was my site, but it is not, neither is that Patreon page. I knew if I used the right kind of bait, I would get a bite.
Evil Laugh.gif

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well I like to call it padding, personally I have never played your game so I wouldn't know if it was any good or not.
If you want to create a service where you offer true quality, you need to test the games and make sure they are truly good.

If someone trusts you, they pay for your service expecting quality as you have promised. What if they play a game of mine? How can you look at them in the eyes again and say your website offers quality? You will lose a client, you will lose their trust, heck you'll even ruin their day.

Maybe they do not download games from F95Zone because they saw me and countless of other shitty devs sharing their garbage here, so they have decided to pay you to filter said garbage and avoid wasting their own time. You need to be more careful!

Aim for the quality you have promised, do the right thing and stop sharing garbage.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
If you want to create a service where you offer true quality, you need to test the games and make sure they are truly good.

If someone trusts you, they pay for your service expecting quality as you have promised. What if they play a game of mine? How can you look at them in the eyes again and say your website offers quality? You will lose a client, you will lose their trust, heck you'll even ruin their day.

Maybe they do not download games from F95Zone because they saw me and countless of other shitty devs sharing their garbage here, so they have decided to pay you to filter said garbage and avoid wasting their own time. You need to be more careful!

Aim for the quality you have promised, do the right thing and stop sharing garbage.
I would do if it was my site, but it is not, neither is that Patreon page. I knew if I used the right kind of bait, I would get a bite.
View attachment 656114

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
his Parteon page is down

This page has been removed.

this is another one, the first two tiers are sold out hahaha, i'm tempted to check the 10$ tier

Last edited: