HTML Abandoned Path of Corruption [v0.16] [Auctorem]

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I would see whether I wouldn't want to use a different preview image. The first one has a strange combination of colours and fonts as well a grammatical mistake.

ArkhamMaid

Oct 21, 2022
Text makes my eyes want to bleed, and images won't load. However, the plot is fine so ehh. Sadly, not my type

Reactions: dav121

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
FYI: for those interested: V2 was uploaded and that should fix the issues with the pictures not loading.

also there is always the

Reactions: BBZ01

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

So, its the first of march - a good a date as any for a quick update.
Next chapter/version is about 75% ready. Need to add a few renders and polish the story a bit. Just a few tiny touches to make it flow better.
This version will also be more content heavy. I've had to spend less time fixing things and/or retroactively add mechanics. So a lot more going on this time around.
Thats all,

Aucto

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Think I found a bug.
If you leave the party with Amanda when you're drunk & take the hint and go to bed you end up with no choices to continue.
Initially you get 3 choices to progress: haircut, doctor and email but when all 3 done this is what happens.
1678445708984.png

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
Think I found a bug.
If you leave the party with Amanda when you're drunk & take the hint and go to bed you end up with no choices to continue.
Initially you get 3 choices to progress: haircut, doctor and email but when all 3 done this is what happens.
Fixed in new release. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: BBZ01

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PathOfCorruption-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tchess

Dec 16, 2017
Saves from 0.14 to 0.15 didn't work : I had to replay from the beginning. And now, saves from 0.15 to 0.16 don't work neither and there is the same message : Save is from the wrong game".

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I find the check for "handsy employer" definitely too high: why make it impossible to continue this path without hunting for every corruption point in between?

Auctorem

Aug 18, 2022
Saves from 0.14 to 0.15 didn't work : I had to replay from the beginning. And now, saves from 0.15 to 0.16 don't work neither and there is the same message : Save is from the wrong game".
That's strange. Didn't happen with my own saves. Is this the offline version?

I find the check for "handsy employer" definitely too high: why make it impossible to continue this path without hunting for every corruption point in between?
Which check specifically? I've lowered it a little since the last release. That said; It wouldn't make much sense storywise if you'd avoid everything besides that dude.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Spotted a couple of errors:
1. The option to 'Insist that Julian brings you home' doesn't do anything. If you click it the blue underline just disappears.
2. If you leave the party with Amanda the option to find a job contains an error message, however it works fine.
3. If you stay at the party the option to find a job initially contains an error message, however it works fine. However, if you complete all the other options 1st you then get 2 links to the job, 1 without the error message and the other with.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Also would be nice if when she gets the message with the photo of her tag teaming the guys while drunk to have an option to refuse to send any more pictures and accept some fallout with her family; she can say she got drunk as her drink got spiked or something similar.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Right now best way to play is picking all corruption options, even if you pass 1 or 2 scenes gets locked out.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there any point in the game in earning money, other than it gives corruption? The reason I ask is that as yet she doesn't have to buy anything. Cheers.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
game just sorta locks up immediately after I go to the library and gym for the first time. It says ' As you settle down in your routine you get more free time available ' and there are no options to progress.

Toned body C cup got me this. Went to club with the two, didn't flirt with the married guy. Bit of a mess to break it so quick.