Password or plans for SR6 from tempestvr

gblattcc

Jan 19, 2021
The files are posted on kemono.party ( ) but the files are password protected.

Inanimal121

Nov 20, 2020
Tempest is incredible and worth the support, the community is good too. It also costs a bit to make this anyway.

I have no SR6 to share but here is the usually-passworded OSR2 June22 version.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Here are the build instructions for the SR6. I'm only posting the build instructions for anyone interested because I think it is useful for people to judge the cost and complexity of putting one together before signing up on Patreon. I found this thread when I was trying to do the same and hope this helps somebody else. I am not including the program or STL files to both encourage people to support TempestMAX and because the OSR2 is free for everyone.

Reactions: RottenBanana

Mulla7

Feb 17, 2023
Here are the build instructions for the SR6. I'm only posting the build instructions for anyone interested because I think it is useful for people to judge the cost and complexity of putting one together before signing up on Patreon. I found this thread when I was trying to do the same and hope this helps somebody else. I am not including the program or STL files to both encourage people to support TempestMAX and because the OSR2 is free for everyone.

Hi Ubermaan. I would love to see the build before signing up as the montly fees are set quite high. The PDF link only leads to ZIP with a .exe you certainly do NOT want to open! Would you be so kind to recheck your PDF upload?

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Hi Ubermaan. I would love to see the build before signing up as the montly fees are set quite high. The PDF link only leads to ZIP with a .exe you certainly do NOT want to open! Would you be so kind to recheck your PDF upload?
The PDF downloads fine for me, you may want to try again with a different browser or a download manager. Anonfiles will sometimes run ads or other things that do weird downloads but it is the most long term file share site.

Uploaded them elsewhere, don't know if these will last forever:

Reactions: Inanimal121

ajtrader23

Aug 15, 2021
I'm interested in checking out his random stroker .var, but that's also password protected and I don't pay for things that aren't worth it. Anyone have the Kemono password for october?

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
Thanks to everyone who the shared build instructions. I will subscribe to tempestvr as soon as i've a 3D printer.
Can't wait to build this. this imo is better than any commercially available strokers.

one question, is something like Creality Ender 5 3D printer good enough to build this ? or is there any other cheaper options?

Inanimal121

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks to everyone who the shared build instructions. I will subscribe to tempestvr as soon as i've a 3D printer.
Can't wait to build this. this imo is better than any commercially available strokers.

one question, is something like Creality Ender 5 3D printer good enough to build this ? or is there any other cheaper options?
i printed my osr2 with a ender 5, the only thing to look for is that the biggest components fit on the printing bed.
Get the free software Ultimaker Cura to open the .stl files, and in that software you can select a printer and visualise how the part fits on the bed.

the ender 3 is probably the most popular 3d printer for its cheapness. Just try to get one of the newer ones that comes with auto bed levelling. for convenience i wish i did

• Love

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
i printed my osr2 with a ender 5, the only thing to look for is that the biggest components fit on the printing bed.
Get the free software Ultimaker Cura to open the .stl files, and in that software you can select a printer and visualise how the part fits on the bed.

the ender 3 is probably the most popular 3d printer for its cheapness. Just try to get one of the newer ones that comes with auto bed levelling. for convenience i wish i did
Thanks for the detailed reply! Very helpful. Actually ender 3 might be a good idea for me since i probably won't be using it for much else.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for the detailed reply! Very helpful. Actually ender 3 might be a good idea for me since i probably won't be using it for much else.
I'm using an ender 3 and it printed the parts well once I learned how to use it. If you really aren't going to use the printer for anything else, you could buy a pre-built device or part kits from one of a couple sellers. Full devices are expensive, but not much more than a 3D printer plus parts and supplies.

Inanimal121

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, I'm having major problems with Patreon and SR6. After reading the instructions on the link, I fired up to assemble SR6, I ordered the servos and was going to pay for the patreon and receive the files when the servos were delivered to me, in my country both the patreon and the payment methods for it are blocked, but I found instructions for paying for the patreon bypassing, so I decided that everything will be fine. But nothing worked out fine, not only did the payment methods from the instructions no longer work, so I can’t even register an account on patreon, I tried several times and patreon constantly blocks them, most likely because VPN, but without it I don’t even I can open the site. Now I'm in a stupid situation, I have the components for SR6, but I can't assemble it. Are there other ways to pay and receive files without registering on Patreon? Is Tempest located on other sites or only on Patreon?

you can contact tempest directly on discord for advice but i don't think it'll be much other than patreon. i dm'd you the files

insane999

Sep 10, 2021
Hello, I saw this project on the internet. Unfortunately patreon is blocked in my country =( So i can't support this genius creator.
I beg, someone, can give me a password for sr6, just for once!

takahina

Jul 13, 2019
The links for SR6 plans still work, but could someone reupload the OSR2 ones? Or just say the password.

thedump

Jul 31, 2023
Does anyone have the files or password? I think anonfiles website is no more. anyone willing to update?

d915

Jan 5, 2024
Hi! Does anyone have the password for the june release of the SSR1 Alpha 4?

HoCRed

Sep 10, 2023
Does anybody have an updated link to the Random Stroker 2.1 plugin? the anon link was down.