• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Party With Friends [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
From there Lily in Hawaii and Club Velvet Rose are fun yet unremarkable, Jacob's Rebound and Living with a Nympho are not memorable at all, Snake Valley was also meh, and Pledge I haven't played but no one seemed to care for.
Hmm, I thought Snake Valley and Living with a Nympho were great. As for Pledge, I don't think anybody is missing anything if they haven't played it. I had a subscription for LOP Gold a while back and I played Pledge only 3 or 4 times because I thought it was boring.
Also, I don't like the MC to be female.

Reactions: mazariah

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, I thought Snake Valley and Living with a Nympho were great. As for Pledge, I don't think anybody is missing anything if they haven't played it. I had a subscription for LOP Gold a while back and I played Pledge only 3 or 4 times because I thought it was boring.
Also, I don't like the MC to be female.
Admittedly I didn't give Snake Valley or Living with a Nympho much playtime. Snake Valley is just a style of game I've played before from LOP and didn't enjoy and LwN I gave a few plays and didn't find myself liking it much. Maybe I'll have to take your word and give them another shot when I have time. And yeah when it comes to LOP games I much prefer playing as a male.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks @Qleaf, added to OP.
Hey @UncleVT , if you don't mind linking my post that contains the Walkthrough in the OP instead of attaching the walkthrough directly, as I may update it at any given notice. Thanks for understanding <3

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Why pay its here free.
Wow! Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out for me!

Come on, man...

Someone mentioned that the game was short and, as a result, quite disappointing. Seemingly in defense of the game, you then pointed out that "well, it's a free bonus game", implying that LOP made this game available for free and therefore one shouldn't apply premium game expectations in regards to length or other aspects.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Wow! Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out for me!

Come on, man...

Someone mentioned that the game was short and, as a result, quite disappointing. Seemingly in defense of the game, you then pointed out that "well, it's a free bonus game", implying that LOP made this game available for free and therefore one shouldn't apply premium game expectations in regards to length or other aspects.
You go and pay double. For me and you cheers. Added to ignore.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Unpopular opinion but I've got to be the only one who doesn't mind the protagonist's gender so long as the story's good.
I don't think that opinion is as unpopular as you think! It's just that people who don't like female MCs are quite vocal about it and comment relentlessly, and pointlessly, on every thread for every game with a female MC. Meanwhile, the majority enjoys a good story :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Weird. Never had a Unity game using that much CPU.. anyone has an idea why is that?
2018-07-23 23_47_12.jpg

Reactions: ustar

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone, please, post the *swf version? I don't own a Mac but it might work on my Android phone. Thank you!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hope there is, as I still don't understand why is using that much CPU for me, as if I was rendering or exporting a video.