Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
Will there be a fan translation or are you waiting for an official translation?
This thread is actually about a translated version (1.85) of the game
Since the new version came out, a previously untranslated version (~1.9 - 1.94+DLC) was also posted..
which I think is really cool, even if the translation is missing

Luckily, since I've played enough with the translated version, I can also find the buttons I need
But otherwise I would probably be lost :eek:

I'm still looking forward to a translated version :D

Bintuni

Mar 19, 2020
Can anyone share the translation file or built-in translator app for this game? I think we really need an almost complete English translation for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dewwylove and Iceby

Iceby

Aug 13, 2020
Hello, I'm a bit in this but can I ask if what is the problem in here? I've downloaded the zip file of the game that you posted and after launching it the BepInEx tab appears then its fine from the start then these errors appeared. Is there something I need to do or install first before launching it? but the game still launches it's just that the translation time is slow. Can you help me to find the solution?
Same here.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Someone managed the reinstall the auto translator ? I can start the game but when I install BepInEx, I have an exception System.IO.FileNotFoundException ... specified file sp,cifi not found.

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
Note:
I'll continue to edit, and I'll also update the thread once Drobet finishes -re-encrypting the bundle files this way, we can directly inject the translation into the native game

Someone managed the reinstall the auto translator ? I can start the game but when I install BepInEx, I have an exception System.IO.FileNotFoundException ... specified file sp,cifi not found.
I really hope that maybe a new translation will come out from the thread creator.
even if not everything has been encrypted yet :love:

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
how i can put the Dlc?
If you already have version 1.94 without DLC and now you really just want to put the new DLC in the right place...
it should go there
DLC.png

But if you only have version 1.9, I recommend this download,
Because they have the latest game version there, and the DLC is already in the right place
Ver 1.94 + DLC

But the game is not translated

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
If you already have version 1.94 without DLC and now you really just want to put the new DLC in the right place...
it should go there
View attachment 3551853

But if you only have version 1.9, I recommend this download,
Because they have the latest game version there, and the DLC is already in the right place

But the game is not translated
i already download that version, but got black screen

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes