Unity Partial [Partial] Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mothers and daughters addicted to secret services(DLC included)- [RJ01103194] [WAKUWAKU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
Image_39.png
THREAD

TITLE: Lustful traditional massage parlor - Mother and daughter addicted to underground services -
JPN TITLE: 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち-
Developer:
Version: 1.9
Platform: PC
Updated: 4/20/2024
Language: English(GPT-3.5-turbo-0125)

Description

▣ When he was in junior high school, he was a member of the judo club and even won a gold medal at the national championship,
so he is quite skilled. Through a chance encounter, he joined the Koiryu-kai,
Yokohama's second organized crime syndicate.

Kota's biggest weakness is how lewd he is, and every time he sees a beautiful woman he's attracted to, he gets the urge to fuck her.
He was once chased after seducing the woman of the organization's executive, but after running away to the countryside for a while,
he returned to the group. Yusuke Kawashima, a member of the group, takes great care of Kota,
and has recently been trying to train him and have him take over some of his business.

Download (ver 1.9 + DLC installed)
-
Note:
This is AI-translated with GPT-3.5-turbo-0125. It uses BepInEX.

Update:
Translation is integrated now
also DLC is not translated nerds
DLC translated and fixed some bugs

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Federok88

May 23, 2022
given how many troubles this game has been giving people trying to translate this feels like the enbodiment of "where there is a will there is a way"

Reactions: Poofless321

petitefinder101

May 23, 2019
Thank you for this, I hated how I needed to wait for it to translate when using the auto translator. this work much more fine

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
Hello, can GPT3.5 be used for NSFW content? Is there no policy restrictions?

From my experience, when using GPT'S directly through the API tends to loosen the restrictions they have compared to using ChatGPT.

I know that ChatGPT 3.5 & 4 won't translate anything explicit, but when I run it through its API, it just doesn't care that much. It still has restrictions, but when it comes to translating, it just either tones down the NSFW content or, in some cases, doesn't translate it, in which case it just means I end up with a few untranslated chunks

Reactions: nchuxyz

buhren

Apr 4, 2019
Hello, I'm a bit in this but can I ask if what is the problem in here? I've downloaded the zip file of the game that you posted and after launching it the BepInEx tab appears then its fine from the start then these errors appeared. Is there something I need to do or install first before launching it? but the game still launches it's just that the translation time is slow. Can you help me to find the solution?

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceby and NNPhz
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes