RPGM Partial [Partial]Breakthrough - Seven Azure Flesh Pots- [RJ01099206][Jan Buta]

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
opera_RrQQmT6pLo.png
THREAD

TITLE: Breakthrough -Seven Blue Meat Pots-
JPN TITLE: ブレイクスルー-碧き七つの肉壺-
Developer:
Version: 1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese, English(GPT-3.5-turbo-1106 & partial editing)

Description

▣ The Top Selling Points of This Game Breakthrough - Seven Azure Flesh Pots- [Jan Buta] ☆ A record-breaking 69 base erotic CGs for this circle! All are animated. ◎ ☆ Implemented a [dress-up feature]! Regular clothes + 11 types of carefully selected erotic dress-up costumes. ◎ ☆ A long story with a total playtime of 8 to 10 hours!! ◎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The stage is set in a stinking, insidious, and massive prison! What would happen if sisters, noble and sheltered in their upbringing, neat and beautiful, were incarcerated in such a lawless land?
While providing plenty of erotic services to the male prisoners, gather hints for a way to escape. Then, gather 7 members for a prison break and achieve the forbidden breakthrough!
※The total number of CGs includes characters and wipe animations as well.

Download

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
The game is around 90% translated using GPT-3.5, which is surprisingly good at giving proper sentences. I did some manual editing, mostly line breaks (and a bit of proofreading). A LOT of the lines go outside the text bubble; I only got through 20-30 percent of them. So, whoever wants to continue the editing, feel free to give it a try! Otherwise, I recommend using Mtool to change the text size.

Also this game is very big so far I haven't encountered any bugs or crashes but ill keep playing so do inform me if you encounter something

Khoopa

Dec 31, 2023
I can't seem to use Mtool to change the font size, where do I go for help?
If I can't change the font size then the next best thing would be to try and change the game resolution which may or may not solve the text going offscreen but how

Last edited:

Nesiaaa

Nov 28, 2023
The game is around 90% translated using GPT-3.5, which is surprisingly good at giving proper sentences. I did some manual editing, mostly line breaks (and a bit of proofreading). A LOT of the lines go outside the text bubble; I only got through 20-30 percent of them. So, whoever wants to continue the editing, feel free to give it a try! Otherwise, I recommend using Mtool to change the text size.

Also this game is very big so far I haven't encountered any bugs or crashes but ill keep playing so do inform me if you encounter something
There's a bug at the very first enemy where if either attacks or move it would just result on an error, I got through it by cheating (it happens on every battle scene) theres also an error the day after the first mission, unfortunately I can't cheat my way out.

Last edited: