ADRIFT Completed Part 2 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Haven [v1.01d] [Seztworks]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Alright. Then we have a problem :) I will contact you in a convo for Tech Support.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@DarkSeraff I have seen that issue before. Just gonna check the number to make sure.
Edit: Have sent you convo with a fix. Will have to find a fix for the bug since this the 2. time someone has triggered it.
Edit2: Have uploaded a fixed version to my Patreon page. Will ping a staff member to update this page later.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@dalete Good thing I don't have look up the number then ;)
You might have to take a look at the boardwalk and go "down". At the new location there should be an event in the evening.
Let me know if that works.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@Bazz The Password is the savegame transfer from Himeros Hotel. The first game in the trilogy. I would very much recommend you play that game first or the story will not make a lot of sense. You can find it on the this forum as well.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@padder From Himeros Hotel Thread
Yeah, the virus flag has been an issue for a long time with Adrift.

The VirusTotal list has 14/65 engines detecting a generic flag. It does not contain any known trojans, but just parts of code that might look like one. I fully understand the hesitation, but sadly there isn't much I can do other then comfirm that I have added nothing to the Adrift runner other then text and images.
The only thing it might hurt is your wrist, if I have done my job right :)
You can work around this by adding the file or the folder you download it to as an exemption in your anti virus software.

padder

May 5, 2018
@padder From Himeros Hotel Thread

You can work around this by adding the file or the folder you download it to as an exemption in your anti virus software.
Tried, added both the download and the extracted program to exception. Kaspersky doesn't care, deleted anyway.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
Im stupid i think, how do i talk to people? is it possible to get basic commands? i only know sleep and build and look

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@J-Lo Have you played Himeros Hotel? If not I would recommend that you play that first. It does teach you all the basics of
Adrift and comes with a full walktrough. The story is linked to Haven.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
@J-Lo Have you played Himeros Hotel? If not I would recommend that you play that first. It does teach you all the basics of
Adrift and comes with a full walktrough. The story is linked to Haven.
Ill look into that thanks!

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@crimson123 same question as to the guy above :) Have you played Himeros Hotel? If not you should really start there as it is the first in the Trilogy and there is a walkthrough to teach you how to play :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes