TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The needed space is huge, for a short game like that. Are they using BMP for their images or something?
Pretty much, images are uncompressed PNG. On the plus side you have cg right away in folder.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
here's my 2 cents on the game
Story: 4/10 After 16 years away from his family, a drug addict who completly neglected his family, go back to them like nothing ever happen and all three of them want to see his cock after 30 dialogs
Art 6/10: cute standard daz3d, but the brazilian trans asses are a big turn down
overall: 5/10 another incest harem game that or will never be finished or there will be a story as complex as "you want some fuk daughter?" "i do want some fuk daddy"

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yeah, story feels extremely weak.

We are only on the second day and things are moving way too fast.
I think his design/story decisions are based, in part, on the kind of complaints you hear on DMD.
1) Blue-balling on DMD. No blueballing here. MC gets laid every night by the hot mom.
2) Story moves too slow. Elly is fantasizing about MC on day 2. That's not slow!
To be clear, I think the story seems to be on a rail. Whether or not you showed just the right interest (made the right choices) to get Elly to agree to kiss you in private, she is still fantasizing about you on Day 2. So, it basically is, as along as you don't get game over, the story basically keeps going on the same path. Much like you reach the same corruption level just as fast on DMD, the differences are sometimes whether you actually did the thing that you are now allowed to do before you get the corruption screen that says you can do it.

Reactions: TripleZ

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I'm quite enjoying this. We could do with some kind of deliberation by the MC about what he's doing. I'm not asking for the seemingly-interminable hand-wringing of DMD's MC, but we never actually have access to the MC's decision that, well, OK, I'm going to try to nail my daughters. That's a pretty big decision and I don't love those games that just ignore that fact.

At the same time, I'm not a huge 'realism' guy when it comes to this kind of thing. 'Realism' here involves life-destroying trauma and like, prison sentences and so on. All I want is enough to not jerk me out of the fantasy. The MC at the picnic thinking to himself "If I'm going to get with Ada" etc, that's jerking me out of the fantasy. Because while we all know that's why we're playing, we haven't had the MC actually think it prior to that.

Still think this game is one of the better prospects. The fakeout ending and the dunking on Eric are good signs that this dev isn't a moron (though I was in that middle camp of hating Eric but wanting a real way to fight him). Literally saying "I need to find a way to take [Eric] out of the game" was hilarious :D

paladin07

May 28, 2017
walkthrough pt 1 in OP
will make and post a Walkthrough part 2 momentarily
worth noting the Walkthrough has the wrong choice that produces a titilating picture in red, but you should use the roll back to pick the Next option, after the one in red, to stay on the right track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantisocrat

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I think 0.2 is off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in this game.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Was it updated? Please for the love of god put the date of the last major update in OP! No one is keeping all these version numbers straight.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Here's a walkthrough for days 1 and 2 (with spoilers and editorial). I am not involved in making this game, so some choices are guesses about the best route.
Nice job with the walkthrough. If you want to get even more precise use the UnRen tool on this forum to unpack the game contents. Under the game directory then you'll find a bunch of .rpy and .rpyc files for the dialog which can be opened in notepad or another word processor. Poking through them you can find out what does and does not change relationship stats.

I actually didn't get the whole kissing regularly thing in my run through. Elly masturbating at the thought of you seems more likely and less bizarre with that inclusion.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Nice job with the walkthrough. If you want to get even more precise use the UnRen tool on this forum to unpack the game contents. Under the game directory then you'll find a bunch of .rpy and .rpyc files for the dialog which can be opened in notepad or another word processor. Poking through them you can find out what does and does not change relationship stats.
Can this be used to edit dialogue, or is that risky?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Can this be used to edit dialogue, or is that risky?
Probably? I don't see why not. I don't really know much about the workings of Ren'py but the dialogue is literally text files with variable checks, changes and jump to "this section" segments. Providing you don't mess up something I don't see why editing the dialogue a bit would cause issues.

Reactions: Pantisocrat
U

User_10739

Here's a walkthrough for days 1 and 2 (with spoilers and editorial). I am not involved in making this game, so some choices are guesses about the best route.
Holy shit did I ever miss a lot!!!

When the options at the fight were LEAVE HER, or I'll call the cops, I thought the leave her meant literally "leave her" (as in to see what happens)... SB - LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

Do you have a different version of the game than I do? Cause all the stuff I thought I missed in your walkthrough, does not happen in my game... Several kissing ops are nowhere to be found...

Okay, my bad... I used the WT for V0.01 from the OP which tells you when you first walk in on Elly to say that you needed to use the toilet. That single decision radically alters the game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Do you have a different version of the game than I do? Cause all the stuff I thought I missed in your walkthrough, does not happen in my game... Several kissing ops are nowhere to be found...

Okay, my bad... I used the WT for V0.01 from the OP which tells you when you first walk in on Elly to say that you needed to use the toilet. That single decision radically alters the game...
I made the comment that you are supposed to save at those lines that are red in the OP walkthrough and I guess you can watch the titilating scene of MC grabbing the other character's ass or whatever, but then you were supposed to reload and pick the next option listed on the walkthrough as you "REAL" answer. I did not do that in my walkthrough. Mine tells you which ones to pick. Of course you can pick other ones to see what happens and then roll the mousewheel UP to go back and pick the "best" choice. You don't have to save. But if you go too far down that other path, the game may load a new scene and you cannot mousewheel up to change the last decision.

paladin07

May 28, 2017

I actually didn't get the whole kissing regularly thing in my run through. Elly masturbating at the thought of you seems more likely and less bizarre with that inclusion.
I tried running Unren and picking "3" and I got a bunch of files that are readable in Notapad, but they are in Chinese or something.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes