jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how is the update coming along? I want to get lovey dovey with the daughters:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ka38

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
how is the update coming along? I want to get lovey dovey with the daughters:FeelsGoodMan:
As has been stated multiple times lol
The update is coming along nicely. It could be out anywhere from late October to Early November tho Luxee believes it to be Early November

Not only does the top of his Patreon say No characters are blood related if you read further through the overview he changed it up so that it now reads that you are Ada and Ellys Stepdad instead of Bio Dad

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
As has been stated multiple times lol
The update is coming along nicely. It could be out anywhere from late October to Early November tho Luxee believes it to be Early November

Not only does the top of his Patreon say No characters are blood related if you read further through the overview he changed it up so that it now reads that you are Ada and Ellys Stepdad instead of Bio Dad
I read that was just a redirect to keep from getting his account banned.

Reactions: volto

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah I wouldnt know if it was or not lol. Im hoping he only wrote that on the overview page and not actually into the game
But we will have to wait and see

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I really hope the daughters stay blood-related.
We all like to play out fetishes that we can't have in real life or just get turned on by it in a fictional sense.
Blood related incest is definitely the most popular fetish out there.
I mean just look at all these game examples = Big Brother, Dating my Daughter, Corruption, Dreaming of Dana, Dreams of Desire, Dual Family, Man of The House, My Sister Mia, New Life With My Daughter, Summertime Saga, The Twist etc.
Most of these games are really well known & make a lot of money on Patreon.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
like others have said, I think it's a redirect to keep the overlords at Patreon off his back. in the game Elly/Ada are still his daughters and are ripe for corruption.

Reactions: volto

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just noticed that a lot of other games are being reviewed & stuff. Well i hope all the games get the green light.
Also, far as i know only DMD creator saw this coming. He prepared his own site like 2 weeks ago i think in case something like this would happen. So at the very least DMD will still continue as it has.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
damn i hope he doesn't re-do the story. i think the work-around is that incest is okay so long as it's consensual. @paladin07 maybe you could re-assure Luxee to keep going? waiting even longer for v0.0.4 is already too much; having these nonsense with Patreon doesn't help things.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
That'll be another game dropped.

It's unfortunate they feel they have to change the story. That's the only reason people are playing that. How can one even think of changing that?

Someone goes to a burger joint to get bacon burger. Now they say they only have that disgusting vegan bacon. Of course, you'll walk out the place and find some real bacon. =V

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good news- per dev's Twitter story will stay as is for now. I think he has already removed any reference to those banned genres on his patreon so we are good! now another another few weeks wait. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: a1fox3 and volto

volto

Aug 22, 2017
good news- per dev's Twitter story will stay as is for now. I think he has already removed any reference to those banned genres on his patreon so we are good! now another another few weeks wait. :FeelsBadMan:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As of now, I think the game will stay as it is and I will just have some text on patreon saying that no one is blood related</p>&mdash; Luxee (@GamesLuxee) <a href="">October 19, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset

Edit: Firefox sucks dong on mobile when you try to type and since it's actually displaying the source tweet, I'll leave that mess as is.
="utf-8"></script>

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As of now, I think the game will stay as it is and I will just have some text on patreon saying that no one is blood related</p>&mdash; Luxee (@GamesLuxee) <a href="">October 19, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset

Edit: Firefox sucks dong on mobile when you try to type and since it's actually displaying the source tweet, I'll leave that mess as is.
="utf-8"></script>
nice, effectively he doesn´t has to rewrite any line bc step-siblings call themself just bro/sis/mom/dad in IRL

Reactions: rmma621

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
LOL So basically there is no mention of even "step" anything on the page, hell, you won't even see the word "Daughter" or even the title of the damn game. Someone is scared shitless.

Luxee's page went from "daughters" to "step-daughters" to "" <-- Nothing. Hilarious.

Reactions: Namco15

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
LOL So basically there is no mention of even "step" anything on the page, hell, you won't even see the word "Daughter" or even the title of the damn game. Someone is scared shitless.

Luxee's page went from "daughters" to "step-daughters" to "" <-- Nothing. Hilarious.
Lmfao. That's how you get around this bullshit. It's annoying.

Reactions: jackkane

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I don't blame any of the dev's for cleaning up their pages in response to the new changes in Patreon; for some of them it is their livelihood or a solid reward for the great work they have given to their patrons and to the players here in this community.

it's just a minor legal matter that is easily skirted with a few grammatical revisions - things will be back to normal in a week.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes