a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey if these have been posted before oh well here they are again.
Luxee-04/05/2018
I believe this was the last preview I've released on #patron-only (discounting the drunken ones)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luxee-04/15/2018

Luxee-04/17/2018

Luxee-Last Monday at 4:39 PM

Let's get drunk boys

Luxee-Today at 10:12 AM

This guy slaps your 18 year old female roommates ass at the club. What do you do?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
There's been quite some requests for a Brazilian Portuguese translation of the game and I'm happy to announce that such a translation will be available in 0.6 all the way up to 0.5. This translation has been done by a crazy person who doesn't sleep
It's had to be a BR himself

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is that Ada's "Boyfriend" who we'll get to cock block immensely ?!
I'd be very concerned about Ada if this guy would be his boyfriend. I mean look at the guy. He appears to be something of a parody character form a sitcom like Married with children. Even if he would slap the girl's ass, i couldn't take him seriously. That buttslapping would probably be the most he got. Or am i just too old fashioned :coldsweat:

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope he tries something with Elly after which we strike down upon him with great vengeance and furious anger...perfect way for Elly to give her thanks

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m guessing her thank you to MC for saving her from the dreaded Eric’s is to spend the weekend on a private beach butt naked and giving lucky MC a happy ending every day they are there. MC has dry balls and so will we.

Reactions: Caligula and wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i’m guessing her thank you to MC for saving her from the dreaded Eric’s is to spend the weekend on a private beach butt naked and giving lucky MC a happy ending every day they are there. MC has dry balls and so will we.
i'm totally fine with that scenario :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes