JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
is the younger daughter going to get new content in 0.6?
Someone was trying to facefuck her on the last version when she was asleep. But she woke up and run away to her parents.....so maybe yes....we will get some action with her but nothing too sexual.

Reactions: jackkane

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Father/daughter incest is actually never forbidden in either the Leviticus 18, 20 or the Deuteronomy. Meaning that F/D is literally a god tier fetish. Not that I'd know, I don't make degenerate incest content like that.
Luxee, have you considered to switch to monthly support? That way I think you can focus working on this game, better quality, frequent update (maybe 1 or 1 1/2 month per update). I think majority would love that. IMHO, your game is really good, such a shame the update time is hampering new patreon now.

Reactions: Adoringfan

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Luxee, have you considered to switch to monthly support? That way I think you can focus working on this game, better quality, frequent update (maybe 1 or 1 1/2 month per update). I think majority would love that. IMHO, your game is really good, such a shame the update time is hampering new patreon now.
He's mentioned before he only wants to get paid if he puts out a product. Plus, Patreon doesn't allow creators to switch Monthly/Major Update charges which is pretty dumb. As one of the goals he will devote himself full time to PL once he hits 1000 patrons, so go donate a dollar and boost that number!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What we'll do is, we'll make these updates sorta cyclically. So, lets say there a three routes that are up for vote route 1, route 2 and route 3. Let's say route 1 wins the vote and gets an update dedicated to it. Once the update that's dedicated to furthering route 1 is finished, we'll have another vote, but this time, only route 2 and route 3 are up for vote. Let's then say, that route 3 wins. After the update dedicated to route 3 is done, route 2 will get an update by default without a poll. This ensures that all routes of the game will be developed and none are left behind. Tyranny of the majority and all that.
So why not, and I know this is stretching the realm of reality a bit but hang with me ..... why not just update one path a month without voting because that's the silliest thing i've read today and I just came from an r/niceguys Youtube vid full of silly shit.

Reactions: volto

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It takes about 4 days per scenes, so there's like 10 scenes left to do, so, roughly 40 days left for completion, then I don't know how long for testing,
so, yeah, I would say around May till the next update, but that's just a logic opinion, nothing else ;)

Nov 25, 2017
As of 31 March 2018, 207 patrons are required for @Luxee to work on the game full time. Each patron counts. Pledge now for a brighter tomorrow, for a better future of seeing the game release earlier. I call upon my fellow man/woman, your pledge will provide for many, be it the humble $1 or the benevolent $25. Elly needs you to pledge! She is ready to you her love and more! Let us unite as a community and support each other. Ask not what your community can do for you, but what you can do for your community. For the prosperity of all!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I mean, who plays a game with this beauty in it and doesn't want to contribute even a dollar?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since he only charges per game release I can't see any reason why anyone wouldn't pledge their support if they enjoy his content. I signed up the moment I found out that fact. :biggrin:

And since we're Ellyposting
No one does close up shots better than Luxee.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Since he only charges per game release I can't see any reason why anyone wouldn't pledge their support if they enjoy his content. I signed up the moment I found out that fact. :biggrin:

And since we're Ellyposting
No one does close up shots better than Luxee.
Once I free up some funds I to will support him.
I see the aunt throwing a monkeywrench into the works soon. (Maybe.)

If you don't understand the slang for monkeywrench then here:

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes