Others Completed Paraworld Heroes [v3.3.1c] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
When I saw version as "TJB" it made me confused... then in this page I see "The journey begins" and it made me even more confused... so what does it actually mean? v0.1, v0.00001? is there at least something worth while?
The author is allergic to version numbers and to detailed change-logs. The first arc is complete, the second has a decent chunk before a branch. After the branch the corrupted route is complete with about a half-dozen maps and the uncorrupted route has a a mechanics sampler with events for three of the characters.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Quality of the art appears to have gone down since https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-demon-hunter-remastered-v0-86-pervy-fantasy-productions.4830/ ???

New artist? Maybe trying a free art program?

Hmm, i'mma play it and see if maybe those were just not very good screenshots or something.

Edit >>> Wow, ok so this is a big departure games for them that i'm used to, going over their blog i *think* the difference is Aggra is taking the lead on this game, instead of Deva.

I think on the other games like TLDH, Aggra was just producing art. Art style is very different for this game, but there is definitely more art that what is depicted in the screen-shots here.

Gameplay and style is totally different as well. Movement periods across a map. Not very familiar to most RPG's.

Last edited:

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Not as far as I know but it isn't hard to get most things with cheat engine. Use a grouped search with 4:CurrentHP 4:CurrentXP as a easy way to find units. To change their stats look ~340 eariler in memory for a array of Int32's with ordering MaxHp,Str,Technique,Speed,Luck.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Not as far as I know but it isn't hard to get most things with cheat engine. Use a grouped search with 4:CurrentHP 4:CurrentXP as a easy way to find units. To change their stats look ~340 eariler in memory for a array of Int32's with ordering MaxHp,Str,Technique,Speed,Luck.
Never heard of cheat engine before. I may have to take a look. Thank you.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
"Eric and his friends will take a new journey to another world. In this world, that is influenced by Fate, we will follow Gilles as he succeeds in turning Arutoria Pendragon into his beloved Jeanne."
?????????????
I get that they look alike and there's 13 different Arthurs in Fate/GO but like.
No? What is this? This is not how any of this works. And who is Eric?
Why are you Gilles instead?
The art looks like it's stolen DA bases to begin with but that's not the worst part.
I'm so confused.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Paraworld Heroes The goblin cave 3.1.2 (free)

2020-03-19

Reactions: BaasB

KamiKaze516

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to transfer the memories over for each version update? its annoying having to do them over and over, especially when they don't "catch" the first time.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to transfer the memories over for each version update? its annoying having to do them over and over, especially when they don't "catch" the first time.
The file environment.evs should contain the memory unlocks. Copy that from the old version to the new.