3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Game very promising, but why the patreon has been deleted ? (when i click on patreon button on the main screen ingame).

I wait for next update !

Reactions: rKnight

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Unsolicited Suggestion nobody asked for!

Crawling on all four option. Activated by Holding in the crouch button. Imagined pro: You move faster. Imagined con: More vulnerable to any creepy crawlies coming from behind in the vents.
Take my upvote.
I'd much rather see within this game than what we get on Inura/Inure.

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
I just finished the latest version (0.1.2) after having played 0.1.1. Thought about posting this on your patreon but it go kind of long and since I've seen you be active here, thought it might be easier to digest here.

New AI voice is better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the mini camera cuts that show hints, I'd recommend just a camera tilt in the direction vs some of the camera cuts you have, less jarring that way.

For Interactable UI prompts like picking up objects etc. maybe add the input button's key icon to it as well.

The jumping definitely feels better, the jumps I had issues with in the 0.1.1 version weren't a problem here.

The only real major bug I noticed is if you run out of stamina the audio for that sound seems to play multiple times on top of each other, probably needs a do once node with a reset on it (Assuming this is all blueprints) .

As for the player camera, I'm assuming you're just using unreal's default 3rd person character, which are fine, but the Spring Arm Component by default is kind of shit especially in tight spaces. I don't know what kind of budget you're looking at but a combination of something like the Universal Camera plugin ($40 usd on marketplace) as well as some object occluding would go a long way to make sure the camera doesn't get super close to the player model. Advanced Fade Objects PRO $9.99 USD is a decent plugin on the unreal market place to help with that.

I'd say as far as pacing is concerned I'd say it feels a bit slow right now. There might be a way to add a bit of tension at the beginning by maybe hinting at the fact there might be more people awake
as right now it just happens, and maybe after finding the
you might hear things moving around but never see them to help build some of the tension moving forward, the visuals help but that little bit of extra audio could go along way.

I was also curious which version of unreal you're building this in, because if you're in Unreal 5, and if you're using Lumen for lighting there are some very specific ways you have to build the internal geometry to ensure it plays nice with Lumen.

Also for context as to why I'm getting technical is I'm a Gameplay Engineer, been doing game dev professionally now for about 5.5 years, the last 1.5ish using Unreal 5 (Other was in unity).

If you would like advice on anything Unreal related I'd be happy to help just send a DM and I can share the game I've released and what I'm currently working on (Non adult games).

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
New AI voice is better.
But... This is not AI, but professional actor voice acting. :oops:
I understand the choice for the larger vents in this part, but I'd personally recommend sticking to the smaller ones if we're expected to encounter enemies in them builds more tension if you can't sprint.
You're right, in the second act, when there are enemies, low passages will be part of the gameplay with enemies. Now I have replaced long shafts with service corridors to speed up the pace of the game. It seemed a little slow.
For the mini camera cuts that show hints, I'd recommend just a camera tilt in the direction vs some of the camera cuts you have, less jarring that way.
I don't really understand what you mean. If it's not too much trouble, please text to me in private messages about it in more detail.
For Interactable UI prompts like picking up objects etc. maybe add the input button's key icon to it as well.
This feature will be implemented in the future when I make key binding.
The only real major bug I noticed is if you run out of stamina the audio for that sound seems to play multiple times on top of each other, probably needs a do once node with a reset on it (Assuming this is all blueprints) .
It's a little strange, but it works well for me. But I will definitely check it again. Thank you.
UPD: Fixed. This bug appeared only on the hard difficulty of the game.
As for the player camera, I'm assuming you're just using unreal's default 3rd person character, which are fine, but the Spring Arm Component by default is kind of shit especially in tight spaces. I don't know what kind of budget you're looking at but a combination of something like the Universal Camera plugin ($40 usd on marketplace) as well as some object occluding would go a long way to make sure the camera doesn't get super close to the player model. Advanced Fade Objects PRO $9.99 USD is a decent plugin on the unreal market place to help with that.
This is a good point. I have an idea how to fix this without plugins, but I decided to postpone it until the polishing stage of the project.
I'd say as far as pacing is concerned I'd say it feels a bit slow right now. There might be a way to add a bit of tension at the beginning by maybe hinting at the fact there might be more people awake, as right now it just happens, and maybe after finding the wall you might hear things moving around but never see them to help build some of the tension moving forward, the visuals help but that little bit of extra audio could go along way.
In the future, I plan to add a few details to the first act that will hint that someone else is awake, but until Act 2 and Act 3 are ready, it will confuse the player more. So I decided not to add anything for now. And the sounds, yes, I will work on that later.
I was also curious which version of unreal you're building this in, because if you're in Unreal 5, and if you're using Lumen for lighting there are some very specific ways you have to build the internal geometry to ensure it plays nice with Lumen.

Also for context as to why I'm getting technical is I'm a Gameplay Engineer, been doing game dev professionally now for about 5.5 years, the last 1.5ish using Unreal 5 (Other was in unity).

If you would like advice on anything Unreal related I'd be happy to help just send a DM and I can share the game I've released and what I'm currently working on (Non adult games).
I'm working with UE 5.3.
I am grateful for the offer to help with UE and will definitely ask for advice or help, as I have only six months of experience with UE.

Thank you for your constructive feedback and advice. This is incredibly rare, although if you're a developer yourself, it's understandable. I appreciate it. (y)

Last edited:

Methanier

Apr 8, 2018
My bad on the Voice, it was an assumption that you just found a better AI voice generator than the previous one I didn't read all of the update notes on your Patreon.

Reactions: TestUsername23

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
My save for 0.1.1

Found 10 pictures.

So far, it doesn't make sense

*update for 0.1.2 -

Please start a new game in version 0.1.2. Save files from version 0.1.1 may cause bugs. !

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteInside-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I still haven't figured out how to get a white suit :-(

In general, the update added only one sex scene, and new features like gallery, and camera or speed settings or scenes in sex scenes. So this update is purely functional.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Props on the game and it is looking good so far, i will have to try it and give my review on the current build.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes