bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I think the female zombie should be the easiest to escape, followed by the fly and facehuggers, then the normal zombie and then the fat zombie, the boss should be impossible to escape
tbh with how the facehugger has been shown in the animation? i feel it should still be hard to escape how it latches to her boobs very tightly. and the flies being behind her and clamping her arms down.

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Here's update 0.2 of my mod.

Include Jerglekakan's Fan Patch 3 and 4 fixes and improvements. Big thanks to him for letting me implement his work into my mod.

Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that this is only the data.win file, you still need the full game in order to use it.
You can grab Jerglekakan's and replace the data.win (inside "Parasite in City v1.03" folder) with the one from my mod.

Link to the file: Mk40 Mod 0.2
My favorites were the new sound effects, the intro reworks, the new condition to avoid a softlock (though in the good side it created a hot scenario of no escape) and the new sprites (pink nipple instead of red, niceee). Also i like how now the health bar its more exact, sometimes i tried to make an scenenario or test something but it was hard to tell when i was about to die.
The damage dealt its kinda confusing at start and the horny meter takes longer to increase but its interesting (though the female zombie is hitting you with a wrench which should be painful lol).

Some thoughts in case you want to check on them:
- The black outlines on third and fourth intro images is a little big in my opinion, in the image 2 and 5 it good because the image its overcovering the previous one. But i liked how at the end the games title shows up, kinda weird it didnt appeared anywere besides the .exe name tbh. Planning on improving the gallery and ending too? Removing censorship maybe?
- I still think that the standing face should have a more worried look, i know in the original this wasn't something noticable but since the point its making the game even more better adding new things i think it would look good and stay on the thematic.
- How it sounds changing the aiming, running and crouch position animations when on low health? Making her look more tired while keeping consistency on her status, i think it could be good.
- Replies are talking about making escape h scenes harder, i think for the threesome scenes would be nice (weird that they are easier to escape) but not so much for the normal ones since for example the female one its too hard to escape unless you are spamming every single key, so i prefer how its now since its enough for failing if you don't really try and easy enough to not be frustating and a keyboard breaker.

The idea of adding interactable objects sounds interesting too, floating water bottles and gun magazines are not very realistic haha, of course if special apperances for enemies like police existed they could drop ammo them it would be more logical, but putting things like a backpack near the busses of the level 2 with a water bottle sounds good. Kind of hard to add them with good context because of the simplicity of the gameplay.
Anyways, incredible high quality mod to re-experience this game, expecting more of this!

jerglekakan think you could add the sounds here/of your selection and maybe a new one like a sound of the cum being pushed while shes on the floor (female zombie also does this)? And the HP divided to give a more accurate representation of the health? Maybe even using the new reworked sprites which look very good because of the detail and color added.

Last edited:
Reactions: punksrebel49

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I think the insects should be the easiest to escape from. Female zombie is still a human and so reasonably strong, but the insects, even bigger than normal, are still smaller than you and not designed for strength as much as they are agility.
true, but they are still holding your arms in place

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
The black outlines on third and fourth intro images is a little big in my opinion, in the image 2 and 5 it good because the image its overcovering the previous one. But i liked how at the end the games title shows up, kinda weird it didnt appeared anywere besides the .exe name tbh. Planning on improving the gallery and ending too? Removing censorship maybe?
I might come back on this later. I'm not completly satisfied with the outlines either, so I'll have to see. Maybe I'll completly drop the thicker outlines in the end.
Improving the ending CG, it's on my to do list. The gallery, not at the moment, but I'll see if I can do something about the censorship of CGs for sure. On that matter, censorship on the sprites will be removed too.

How it sounds changing the aiming, running and crouch position animations when on low health? Making her look more tired while keeping consistency on her status, i think it could be good.
No plan for this at the moment.

The idea of adding interactable objects sounds interesting too, floating water bottles and gun magazines are not very realistic haha, of course if special apperances for enemies like police existed they could drop ammo them it would be more logical, but putting things like a backpack near the busses of the level 2 with a water bottle sounds good. Kind of hard to add them with good context because of the simplicity of the gameplay.
I just find it a bit too "simple" to have HP bottles and ammo just put there in the middle of the levels (at the execption of the boss level). So I'm trying to go with a more logical approach taking in count the situation the main character is.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You can't do anything even remotely Noncon on patreon. That includes hiding it on Patreon but then posting it publicly, like here on F95. Many projects get banned for things posted off-site, including f95 or twitter.

The censors aren't stupid. They can see facial expressions. They also regularly review things, and that includes looking for bad words like r__pe.

You also cannot do anything that has b___stiality. That includes insects.

You can just BARELY avoid banning if it's just tentacles and other clearly non-animal creatures, like aliens with no head but lots of tentacle penises. And even then, you can't have your character look like she's crying or anything noncon related.

This has been in place for many years now. Anyone who hasn't been banned for this yet will eventually be banned when they catch them.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
You can't do anything even remotely Noncon on patreon. That includes hiding it on Patreon but then posting it publicly, like here on F95. Many projects get banned for things posted off-site, including f95 or twitter.

The censors aren't stupid. They can see facial expressions. They also regularly review things, and that includes looking for bad words like r__pe.

You also cannot do anything that has b___stiality. That includes insects.

You can just BARELY avoid banning if it's just tentacles and other clearly non-animal creatures, like aliens with no head but lots of tentacle penises. And even then, you can't have your character look like she's crying or anything noncon related.

This has been in place for many years now. Anyone who hasn't been banned for this yet will eventually be banned when they catch them.
Subscribestar is a much better platform, lax rules and not much censorship but not many creators use it unless they're told to make one... despite heavy censorship, patreon still remains the primary preference for some reason:unsure:

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Added conditions to prevent an endless loop when you're at max excitation and end up stuck between masturbation animation and getting down because enemies won't let you finish.
Although this work as intended, it has the side effect of making the game easier in some situation (especially on stage 3 where the horde just stop and wait for you to finish). So I'm planning to revert that change as well as removing the forced masturbation system and replace it with something else. The reason for this is because I think the current system doesn't have a lot of purpose as it is.

So, as I'm currently thinkering to make the escape a bit more difficult (like it was talked a couple posts previously), I was thinking of using the excitation level to apply a debuff on the escape gauge. So the higher your excitation, the harder it will become to escape. No more forced masturbation but you'll have to do it manually eventually since reaching max excitation will make your escape pretty hard.

That way, it should make the masturbation mechanics a bit more useful and there won't be any more problem related to the forced masturbation endless loop either.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Although this work as intended, it has the side effect of making the game easier in some situation (especially on stage 3 where the horde just stop and wait for you to finish). So I'm planning to reverting that change as well as removing the forced masturbation system and replace it with something else. The reason for this is because I think the current system doesn't have a lot of purpose as it is.

So, as I'm currently thinkering to make the escape a bit more difficult (like it was talked a couple posts previously), I was thinking of using the excitation level to apply a debuff on the escape gauge. So the higher your excitation, the harder it will become to escape. No more forced masturbation but you'll have to do it manually eventually since reaching max excitation will make your escape pretty hard.

That way, it should make the masturbation mechanics a bit more useful and there won't be any more problem related to the forced masturbation endless loop.
Dang dude... sounds like you could even make a sequel for this game all by yourself. Under a new name and creator of course but I'm sure you'd get good support from the 2DCG enjoyers (me included)

The original creator is nowhere to be found and in a few months this game will be 10-year-old so you might as well create a spiritual successor instead of modding it. The mods are not linked on the front page so unless someone browses the pages... The visibility is very low, and many wouldn't even notice your hard (and awesome) work

I really do appreciate you keeping the game alive, but we haven't gotten anything like this in years and I'd love to see more of this. If you have the capacity, I'd seriously recommend creating something original with this game's assets :)

If I didn't suck with computers, I would sure love to make a game like this. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
What do you mean by Noncon ?
Non-consensual sex or hardcore rape in other words (hardcore being an oxymoron)

Most games on F95 have the rape tag but it's lost all its meaning, and the definition is mostly muddied so it's usually always dubcon aka dubious consent where the consent is not established and left unclear rather than outright calling it as rape.

patreon doesn't allow noncon themes so creators play around with dubcon mostly

Reactions: f9account

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Here's update 0.2 of my mod.

Include Jerglekakan's Fan Patch 3 and 4 fixes and improvements. Big thanks to him for letting me implement his work into my mod.

Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that this is only the data.win file, you still need the full game in order to use it.
You can grab Jerglekakan's and replace the data.win (inside "Parasite in City v1.03" folder) with the one from my mod.

Link to the file: Mk40 Mod 0.2
Excellent mod! It has actually been a very good version, and the reworked sprites were a great, great detail, the game really needed something like that with the sprites since the passage of time was beginning to be noticed in the game, and on, and on The enemy damage was also a great fix, with more coherence, without a doubt these types of things give another life to the game and make it more exciting, even though it only has three levels it begins to feel like a more complete game, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Long live the modders :)

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Dang dude... sounds like you could even make a sequel for this game all by yourself. Under a new name and creator of course but I'm sure you'd get good support from the 2DCG enjoyers (me included)

The original creator is nowhere to be found and in a few months this game will be 10-year-old so you might as well create a spiritual successor instead of modding it. The mods are not linked on the front page so unless someone browses the pages... The visibility is very low, and many wouldn't even notice your hard (and awesome) work

I really do appreciate you keeping the game alive, but we haven't gotten anything like this in years and I'd love to see more of this. If you have the capacity, I'd seriously recommend creating something original with this game's assets :)

If I didn't suck with computers, I would sure love to make a game like this. :BootyTime:
Nah, there is a huge difference between coding an entire game from scratch and modding a game. I'm in no capacity able to do the former as it would require a lot more time and more knowledge when it comes to coding (my knowledge being very limited and mainly coming from reverse-engineering).

And I'm fine with the relative low visibility of my mod as it's still a huge work in progress at the moment.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Although this work as intended, it has the side effect of making the game easier in some situation (especially on stage 3 where the horde just stop and wait for you to finish). So I'm planning to revert that change as well as removing the forced masturbation system and replace it with something else. The reason for this is because I think the current system doesn't have a lot of purpose as it is.

That way, it should make the masturbation mechanics a bit more useful and there won't be any more problem related to the forced masturbation endless loop.
That sounds great, it would be something more interesting for the game, speaking about the difficulty, do you think they could implement a more difficulty? like the difficult one, something like that where more enemies from other levels appear or who are more resistant, I don't know, but so many years of playing it I could say that I could do a speedrun without problems haha

DreamLeviathan

Feb 28, 2018
How difficult or unreasonable would it be to try adding controller support through a mod? Though I suppose if it's not worth the effort, there's always stuff like joy2key

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes