testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Sigh....until either someone upload the no lag version or somehow fix it...this game is a pain in the ass although I like the concept.-_-

Reactions: Jim2tolive
Nov 18, 2019
After much frustration and trial and error, I found a solution for the slowdown problem that worked for me:

The problem was that my CPU was in eco mode (half clock speed) and the game never forced it to work at full speed. The solution was in BIOS - I changed my motherboard BIOS settings to overclock profile, and suddenly the game started working like a charm (now CPU is at full speed when the game is running).

I don't know which BIOS setting was causing the problem - the frustrating thing is that after I disabled the automatic overclock, the game is still working as it should! Still, if your BIOS allows it, I'd recommend checking CPU settings. Also you might want to try to disable any power saving options in Windows, and force your PC to work at max performance all the time.

Hope this helps somebody!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I did start but got to the place in the sewer where the secret/cheat room was and got dumped into the spot in the sewer pipe behind the skeleton but with no skills so I am stuck. I'll get back to it, as I think I have a save just before I went into the secret room.
I've fixed that problem; removed the skeleton. You can also get out with the cheats provided to you in the dev room.
Again, this is an issue of OP not implementing my patch correctly, since some plugins files are misplaced in the game link that everyone's been downloading, which is causing lots of issues. I've been tagging him here, but I guess he's busy because the game link hasn't been corrected yet.

Please download my translation file and apply to your game directly to correct this.
I just waited until I got the jump skill. Now the next room with all the chests, i couldn't get back. But I decided i wanted to get those items naturally. I wasn't gonna turn down free items and extra money though :p

EDIT: Well ok, I had to start over since I saved in the secret room lol. But nice to know the skeleton was removed.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
to think some of the replies is they didn't get fps drops and lag at all, which i wouldn't be surprised.

on my end, i struggled to play though it
After much frustration and trial and error, I found a solution for the slowdown problem that worked for me:

The problem was that my CPU was in eco mode (half clock speed) and the game never forced it to work at full speed. The solution was in BIOS - I changed my motherboard BIOS settings to overclock profile, and suddenly the game started working like a charm (now CPU is at full speed when the game is running).

I don't know which BIOS setting was causing the problem - the frustrating thing is that after I disabled the automatic overclock, the game is still working as it should! Still, if your BIOS allows it, I'd recommend checking CPU settings. Also you might want to try to disable any power saving options in Windows, and force your PC to work at max performance all the time.

Hope this helps somebody!
Well, as I said, I personally never experienced any slowdowns. But if there were slowdowns (and it seems like there were from the comments), it's on the devs to fix the game - I'd imagine it's due to the lighting and rain effect plugins being used. I'm also curious to see what configurations everyone's running for their computers and whatnot. If you're running a GTX 4090 or something, sure go complain. But if you're using a RX 570 or an Android phone or something, then I'd probably say you should upgrade whatever tech you're playing these games on.

As for the CPU issue, thanks for solving (or at least creating a temporary solution) the issue. Not sure why that would be causing a framerate issue unless you've got an APU, but whatever.

I just waited until I got the jump skill. Now the next room with all the chests, i couldn't get back. But I decided i wanted to get those items naturally. I wasn't gonna turn down free items and extra money though :p

EDIT: Well ok, I had to start over since I saved in the secret room lol. But nice to know the skeleton was removed.
It's a moot point since I removed the skeleton (aka my IQ test), but if you had the jump boots/skill, I'm curious on why you couldn't jump over the skeleton; I even playtested myself and it was as easy as pressing the C button. I'm also baffled as to why so many people KNEW how to get to the secret room in the first place but couldn't figure out how to get out of it.

As for the "room with the chests", that's the test room. It's not supposed to be there and is a dev room, so it's not escapable. In fact, my avatar (EG) and my Read Me both warn that it's not meant to be part of the game, so you're there at your own risk.

dancingpotato

Jan 22, 2021
Are you meant to find an item to deal with the poison sludge? The only corners of the map I don't seem to have acess too are gated behind that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TipTap

May 22, 2020
Spiders are still bugged. I read the thread, I moved the plugins file outside the plugins folder and put that other file into the plugins folder, I also downloaded installed the patch in the translator's signature, and the spiders are still bugged. They never move beyond the first grapple where you escape.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have no idea where the C4 is either, any of it. Those could probably be made clearer.

EDIT2: Finally found something, I didn't realise this was an entrance.

EDIT3: I can confirm that the spiders are only bugged when you're at infection level 1.

EDIT4: I was able to beat the game thanks to the map walkthrough posted. I got stuck a few more times, and while the game gets a lot better once you have more abilities, it's very frustrating to have no clue where to go after certain events like powering the lift to the VIP area and then finding out you need the black keycard.

Last edited:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hmm seems like this is the sequel or the parasite day series
wonder if the 1st game in this forum ?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How can you guys have no fps drops? I literally have 10 fps on prologue, as well as 2 fps on gallery...

SettN

Dec 1, 2022
does someone have a walktrough, or someone know what should i do? im stuck at the laboratory, it says all the doors al lock

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes