KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
plz add a walkthrough or tips...when i in mom lab ,i dont know what can i do

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
After exiting the massage parlor, the game dead ends with no links.

At the edge of town a bar sits. This is the edge of town. Should probably put the bar here. Have it lead into the wilderness too. From the graveyard

No way to continue

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
plz add a walkthrough or tips...when i in mom lab ,i dont know what can i do
nothing. end of content
Too many bugs bro. I cant leave Luke's body.
his path only has 2 ways out. either fuck nikki, or dont rock the boat.
You've got some videos in mpeg-4 and others in H264. Currently mpeg-4 doesn't play on my browser at all.

You should standardize all of them to H264, or, better yet, webm for filesize and compatibility across most browsers.

Resolution wise, 1920x1080 and smaller is over 90% of the user share worldwide. 720p video is fine for most people, but if you want to bump it up to 1600x900 for the 1440p monitors out there.

Technical problems aside, though, there's promise to this.
Are you using firefox? I found vids that fail on firefox played using Brave.

Only content I didnt get was the librarian. Good start, may wanna learn how to compress vids

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: COHL

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Oh snap! that scene ends by exiting to Essex St which shouldn't be reachable yet. Thank you for letting me know. This has been corrected :giggle:
Definitely not corrected in the version uploaded here though.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Howdy COHL,
Please make online available as the size would take 4-6 hours to download however the comparison to "A Spell For All" does peak my interest greatly looking forward to playing if possible.

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Enjoying the content of the game so far, just needs some polishing to fix dead ends and maybe a hint system so you know what to trigger next.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Wait how tf could you afford the card lol. You editing the money values? I can't plan for that XD I should put in a passage, "Um, excuse me how did you get here hmmm?" lol I have been thinking of how I want to implement money in the game. As I don't want it to be some dumb you go to work grindy crap.
Guilty, sorry :p

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Most games like these usually are "Repeat boring, trivial task 50 times AND THEN you can see the nudes." So I just cut out that step by turning the $20 they give you at the start into something closer to $2000 or more.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
There's not very much content in the game yet, and most of what is there is inaccessible due to bugs causing deadends. The vast majority of the current file size is just videos with some, such as the opening, being about 100mb.

Definitely not worth a 10gb download in its current state I'm afraid. Outside of the videos, there's maybe 15 minutes worth of content to read through.

If you want to try it out, definitely play the unofficial compressed version or wait for the dev to put out a compressed version.

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Dropdude Great start! This has a lot of potential. To help avoid bad reviews in this early stages, you should do two things tho:

When you publish a version, try to avoid including the media of unfinished content. Half the size is the folder "parasite", and as far as I could see, it's still unfinished. I have high bandwidth, but for most people, this game isn't worth downloading 1gb (yet).

On a similar note, you could make dead-ends because of unfinished content inaccessible, reversible, or at the very least put a warning on them. It can be very frustrating to get stuck and not know if it's because of unfinished content or a bug, and not being sure how long you need to undo to get out of there.

In any case, keep it up!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Dropdude Great start! This has a lot of potential. To help avoid bad reviews in this early stages, you should do two things tho:

When you publish a version, try to avoid including the media of unfinished content. Half the size is the folder "parasite", and as far as I could see, it's still unfinished. I have high bandwidth, but for most people, this game isn't worth downloading 1gb (yet).

On a similar note, you could make dead-ends because of unfinished content inaccessible, reversible, or at the very least put a warning on them. It can be very frustrating to get stuck and not know if it's because of unfinished content or a bug, and not being sure how long you need to undo to get out of there.

In any case, keep it up!
Unfortunately I am not the author, this dude is COHL

As for the parasite content, you can see the content ingame, when you enter the lab, you just need to make sure you have enough mana and then enter the door that needs a code, it says the code when you first enter the area. In that room you can possess the parasite and have at it, though at the end its still a softlock since you cant leave the area/ end of content.

• Haha

hardfacing

Jun 28, 2023
I haven't played too far in, but there were a lot (guessing ~1/4 - 1/3) of images with obvious distortion, especially the close-ups of the faces.

hxoz7

May 14, 2023
Hello, I was wondering if you could put the text of the videos also in the game, English is not my native language, and when I play these types of games I usually left click translate or copy the text and translate it with the translator Google, apart from that, if the browser is not in full screen it does not let you click on the box to enter the name, but it is solved by pressing control and turning the mouse wheel to make it smaller, I have only botched it a little but It looks good when I have a free day I'll take it easy.

This has been translated with Google, I say this because I get the feeling that it hasn't been translated at all well but I'm too lazy to review it :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes