• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
After completing the mall scene with Nebs and her sister, then doing the lab scene with the two girls there, I can't find any more content. Not sure if there is anymore - some type of ingame walkthrough, or even just an event checklist would be great. Also when going back to the mall, it repeats the first mall scene.
The other content might be going to church instead as then you swap with Luke. If you have seen that and Maggie's scene likely end of content for now.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I am stuck at the moment. As soon as I receive the book from the bank, I am stuck outside bank with no navigation options
The navigation options are probably hidden behind the book/inventory box.

I got around that by increasing the text size so you can see the options slightly.

Speaking of which I hope a future update let's you hide the inventory it takes to much space.

Edit:
I am playing on phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThornyAce

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018

I got around that by increasing the text size so you can see the options slightly.

Speaking of which I hope a future update let's you hide the inventory it takes to much space.

Edit:
I am playing on phone.
It's happens on PC as well. At least small resolution ones

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Could you actually give a bit more info on the school. I recently changed that and there are a lot of places for that to trigger. Not entirely sure where yours is.
It is not a big deal. It is on the first day, where things kinda runs like they have to. Just found it a little funny :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Edit:
I am playing on phone.
I fixed that problem by opening or closing the left arrow.
- It moves/adjusts everything to the left just enough to see the Nav screen.
It also increases resolution so reading is easier.
- and you can click left arrow back & forth as you need (if you need to click the backspace arrow)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This is something I have been thinking about for a while. Because I don't want it to be like other games where you grind by going to work and you get money that way. So I have been trying to think about ways for the MC to get money that are fun. I want the game to be about exploration much more than repetition. I agree with your analysis thus far though. I think it will need to be addressed. While I like the idea. I am not particularly interested in the grandfather leaving the MC money as he is already giving you the book. I feel like it would be weird to throw in a couple hundred bucks or whatever. I think charming people to get money may be the way I go with things :unsure:
- Mostly I was thinking of the Shops (Asa & the massage parlor (She is a bit expensive.), the Palm Reader & the Magic shop)
And until MC is able to read & use the book Better, money is always Good.
- I do agree with you. Don't want to be spending Alot of time grinding with a job,
But it can also intro more/new NCP's for MC to 'Charm' and cast spells on (even for practice).
- wouldn't want to accidently hurt NCP's we actually Care about would we? ;)
(So, I was thinking that 'the $$ gift' would be a One time event.)

soniclove

Apr 16, 2019
bug found when you talk to owen your not able to give him his homework unless this supposed to happen later in a update because it says double click to edit when you try.

johncenacenacena

Jul 6, 2017
Inventory takes up half the screen and covers the Navigation buttons, Was able to get the potion event with N and sis but its weird that it seems to repeat and the book choices seem to have flipped outcomes compared to what you would expect. Also the text talks about returning from Luke's body instead of N's. Also can no longer find Luke. Can't give the homework back to Owen at mother's work (nor seem to get enough power to fully complete the scene there, is that possible this update?) Now the fortune teller's gone and I can't find anyone at school nor the massage item idk how to progress.

Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Just a quick update. I am working on resolving a lot of the display issues. They seem to be stemming from the book being statically assigned. This has been changed. I am also trying to migrate from twine to Visual Studio Code at there are around 700 passages in the game believe it or not and twine is not liking it. So hopefully I will be getting out some quality of life updates in the near future to make all the work I have already done enjoyable o_O Thanks for all the feedback. It definitely helps with what to work on.

Something I will note though, I do believe that a lot of branches are going to be a bit open ended for a while. By the nature of the game itself. Eventually, all the branches will lead back to nodes. I will probably be spending a little less time on singular possibilities despite having many of them planned. I knew this project would take a long time but it's been a fun ride so far.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes