• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
A simple shooting game in which players move your ship left and right to destroy all the "targets" placed on the stage! Clear all 12 stages and get a total of 24 reward CGs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: POISON -
Publisher: PRODUCTION PENCIL
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I wish I could learn who pays for these kinda games, so I can slap them for enabling this.
And the puzzles ones and quick time events ones.

I get it, you like to perpetually edge, but daaaaamn.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Momo
Jun 1, 2020
...great art......shitty minigames....
...gib full save.....i'll suck u off....
So I know I told I couldn't get a save, but here have the CG, I took the SS of all the CG's after beating the game. My present to you for all the memes and making me laugh in different threads. And also for what you told you would do if anyone provides the save...... **wink wink. :whistle:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Such beautiful artwork is wasted on such stupid gameplay...
:cry:
Actually, I found nothing interesting enough for me in the images, but the previews left me curious about the gameplay. I'm downloading right now just to test the gameplay. It has 99% of chance of being shitty, but I wanna test it nonetheless.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah looks like this is just to promote the upcoming VN version, guess taking the raw cg of good VNs and making a crappy game out of it must still make enough money. Well at least it's probably sign the vn is coming somewhat soon

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah looks like this is just to promote the upcoming VN version, guess taking the raw cg of good VNs and making a crappy game out of it must still make enough money. Well at least it's probably sign the vn is coming somewhat soon
This group, POISON, also released a game with pathetic gameplay (I think it was a puzzle game) to promote their visual novel, Tutor x Hypnosis 1 & 2.
Apparently, they have subscribed to this practice, which is not very respectable.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Such beautiful artwork is wasted on such stupid gameplay...
:cry:
Just wait for the VN version as per usual.
Basically, POISON's M.O. is to:
1. Make a VN.
2. Make a cheap puzzle game using the CGs of that VN.
3. Put out the puzzle game first for promotion.
4. Release the actual VN.

Look up their list here, basically every title with "Paradise" in it is the knock-off puzzle version next to the real one.