yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseLust2-0.5.0c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
random question does anyone of any coloring apps similar to the sketch mini game in this game? I really enjoyed it.

Oyster

Sep 27, 2017
Noticed some of the mini games don't work correctly, like the coloring in the beach sketch, or the vines, but closing and reopening fixed the issue

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Noticed some of the mini games don't work correctly, like the coloring in the beach sketch, or the vines, but closing and reopening fixed the issue
That's a new one. If you get that again, could you drop the player.log file here, I'll have a look.

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
OSX: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
SteamDeck: /home/deck/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2/

Reactions: Oyster

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I started the first Paradise lust and gave it up really quickly, is it recommended to play that game first and then this? Or is there no problem with jumping into this game?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I started the first Paradise lust and gave it up really quickly, is it recommended to play that game first and then this? Or is there no problem with jumping into this game?
I'd recommend playing the first one first, since a lot of things in the second refers to things happening in the first.
Also, the second instalment is still in early stages, so plenty of time to get through the first.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I love the design of the new girl Scarlett,i hope people dont start hating her because of her personality through:confused:

Reactions: Xantoser

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Ended up skipping the luggage lock puzzle. My strategies didn't work, for whatever reason.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Do you think they might?
I thought she was just going to be this version's Karren. Without a fart fecal anal fetish.
We dont know what kind of person she is yet,she can easily be Karen but younger:KEK:
At least shes more cute than Karen.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Check the shapes of the stickers, compared to the shapes above the locks.
Not my type of puzzle it seems. And no hint.

Triangle = Cairo..., Matterhorn. Both have A, O, and R. O & R are beyond 0-9, so I tried 1 (and also 0), for A. If it's more out of sync than that, I can't be bothered. Also tried 3 for 3 points of a triangle. There's one major image to both stickers, but 1 has been ruled out.

Square = London, Moscow, Stockholm, Sultan Ahmed Mosque, [Air Travel]. O is the letter that seems to stick out, so tried 0, but no luck. I'm not adding up all the letters in each one. They have a different amount of towers in their pictures, especially if you're not sure what constitutes a tower/point to count. Same for the circles/windows in the square London.

Circle = Beijing, Giza, London Bridge, New York, Paris, Sydney. At this point I can't really bring myself to try any more. I don't know what type of system is being used.

And after all of that, I tried counting them, so 2, 5, and 6, and that was it. Fuck my overcomplicating brain.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Existent-Tial

Oct 19, 2023
I tried running the linux version and oh boi it's laggy af. It maxes out my CPU and barely uses and GPU. Not sure why. I'll try the windows version and run it on wine. Idk if it's a wayland thing or not, but I don't have an x11 session to check it out

edit: I figured out the fix. Running it with --force-vulkan fixed it
1712098955670.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I tried running the linux version and oh boi it's laggy af. It maxes out my CPU and barely uses and GPU. Not sure why. I'll try the windows version and run it on wine. Idk if it's a wayland thing or not, but I don't have an x11 session to check it out

edit: I figured out the fix. Running it with --force-vulkan fixed it
View attachment 3504668
I just tried it on my system and it ran fine without having to add the Vulkan flag.

For a full breakdown on my system you can check this thread where I am talking about what I am replacing that system with once Mint 22 comes out.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote