4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
~160 MB compressed. ~1627 MB unpacked.

Honestly, UnifoxStudio - you need to learn how to compress and prepare a Unity game. This is a waste of space, even though the game is fun to play.

alias16

Apr 20, 2021
How do you get past her masturbating in the beginning? I've tried clicking everything and it won't continue the game.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
How do you get past her masturbating in the beginning? I've tried clicking everything and it won't continue the game.
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Did you successfully pass this event?
And if you haven't played since, can you send me your player.log?
It is located at this address:
"C:\Users\SESSION_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game StudioParadise Island v0.1.5a"
You have two of them, Player.log and Player-prev.log, can you send them to me in MP ?

If you couldn't get past the event, you can either redo the tutorial (save before the scene) or ask to skip the tutorial at the first dialog.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
What exactly is supposed to happen during the masturbation minigame?
It's not a minigame actually, you should have a dialog started and the main girl who is masturbating faster and it bring you back to your room

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Will the game have android version
It is for now not planned to. Mostly because it won't render great if it not a 16/9 screen, witch would mean a lot of work to keep everything great. So not for now !
But maybe later

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
UnifoxStudio I only played a short while, but my good I hate that f...... minigame. There need to be another way to earn money and gain sociability, otherwise this game is going to the trash bin. I 5 attempts I've only managed to earn $800 and I fail in 2 out of 3 attempts to find the mermaid. And yes. I suck at those minigames, which is probably why I hate them so much.

And I found a bug. I bought the black bikini and tried to wear it with only 155 lust points. It said she needed 200 lust points, but when she went to talk to Alphonso afterwards she was wearing the black bikini and the task in the lifeguard quest were checked.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
UnifoxStudio Another bug I've hit a couple of times, is the masturbation scene is sometimes freezing (happend 3 times so far). The only option is to kill the game and start from your last save. PRETTY ANNOYING.

And another thing. How are you supposed to get to lust level 600 before Alphonso's party?

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
UnifoxStudio I only played a short while, but my good I hate that f...... minigame. There need to be another way to earn money and gain sociability, otherwise this game is going to the trash bin. I 5 attempts I've only managed to earn $800 and I fail in 2 out of 3 attempts to find the mermaid. And yes. I suck at those minigames, which is probably why I hate them so much.
Did you get $800 at the orchard or the bar?
800 at the orchard is huge.

For the mini-game on the beach, with the mermaid, I suggest you color Lou's (Player) hair a particular color that will stand out from the rest. Personally I put the turquoise, it is much more flashy.

And I found a bug. I bought the black bikini and tried to wear it with only 155 lust points. It said she needed 200 lust points, but when she went to talk to Alphonso afterwards she was wearing the black bikini and the task in the lifeguard quest were checked.
It's probably not a bug, you can put Lou in his underwear even with 50 lust, you will have exactly 2% chance that she will accept.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is only possible if you are not in dialogue though.
If she accepts to equip it, you will get a message in "oh my god I'm doing this" mode with a 5 lust bonus.
If she refuses, you get a message like "nop."

If this isn't what happenned to you, can you please tell me more ?

UnifoxStudio Another bug I've hit a couple of times, is the masturbation scene is sometimes freezing (happend 3 times so far). The only option is to kill the game and start from your last save. PRETTY ANNOYING.

And another thing. How are you supposed to get to lust level 600 before Alphonso's party?
Looking at your bug report, I see that you are playing with version 0.1.5b, and fortunately, I have already fixed this bug in the 0.1.6A update \o/
Initially the next update should have been at the beginning of next month, I released this small update without adding any content (at least on the story level) to fix this bug a bit annoying

I waited until today to answer you cause I added the new versions a moment ago :censored:
That being said, thank for the report and have a nice day :)

EDIT :
Oh yeah sorry I forgot about the 600 lust level before Alphonso's Party. You can use book to upgrade your lust level easily.
What I recommend is buying black bikini and book of lust until at least 450 lust, to every Liam event until you can "enjoy the beach alone"
This way you will can prostitue yourself for money.
With this money, you can buy book of lust and/or book of sociability.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Did you get $800 at the orchard or the bar?
800 at the orchard is huge.
It was Orchard, but it was $800 over 5 attempt, so around $160 per time.

For the mini-game on the beach, with the mermaid, I suggest you color Lou's (Player) hair a particular color that will stand out from the rest. Personally I put the turquoise, it is much more flashy.
I'm just not a fan of any kind of timed minigames. I suck BIG TIME no matter how easy they are.

This is only possible if you are not in dialogue though.
If she accepts to equip it, you will get a message in "oh my god I'm doing this" mode with a 5 lust bonus.
If she refuses, you get a message like "nop."

If this isn't what happenned to you, can you please tell me more ?
Not sure what you mean about being in dialog. I clicked in the accessories icon to change her outfit before going to the beach. There I got the message that she needed 200 lust points before she would put on the black bikini. I don't remember seeing any message like "nop" or "oh my god I'm doing this"

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about the 600 lust level before Alphonso's Party. You can use book to upgrade your lust level easily.
What I recommend is buying black bikini and book of lust until at least 450 lust, to every Liam event until you can "enjoy the beach alone"
This way you will can prostitue yourself for money.
With this money, you can buy book of lust and/or book of sociability.
I figured out the book part after I posted the message. I also tried the prostitution thing being alone on the beach, but she never got any money from it, despite picking the $1000 option. I tried it several times with same result. But it was before I've completed the quest with all 3 guys at the beach party. Don't know if that has any impact.

But end of the day. Despite the annoying timed minigames, I really like your game. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
UnifoxStudio Forgot to mention. You should add a way to empty the glass at the bar. I've more than once used the wrong glass for a cocktail, and then you are stuck and can't use the glass for another cocktail.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
UnifoxStudio Forgot to mention. You should add a way to empty the glass at the bar. I've more than once used the wrong glass for a cocktail, and then you are stuck and can't use the glass for another cocktail.
Thanks for the comment ! It's really good for the moral :)

For the glass, you can empty them using the ... hum, "sink" ? The white thing in bottom right. Drag and release the glass on it (Or the shaker)

For the prostitution, I admit that I don't understand why it didn't work before. It was a bug of the 0.1.5A version, corrected in the 0.1.5B ... but well, I checked in the 0.1.6A and it work now ^^

For the lust message, you mean this message ? When you click on it even without 200lust you should have a message like this :

For the orchard, well, fortunatly you will have other possibilities in the future to make money (Without mini-game)

Thank you for the message, have a nice day :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseIsland-UNIFOXGAMESTUDIO-0.1.6A
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
For the glass, you can empty them using the ... hum, "sink" ? The white thing in bottom right. Drag and release the glass on it (Or the shaker)
As I wrote. I REALLY hate timed minigames. I didn't notice the sink. :rolleyes:

Regarding the lust points. That's the warning message I saw, but don't recall the bottom one. I'll check when I play next time. Will check the prostitution at the sametime.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote