4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Game Bannière.png

Overview:
You play a young woman who takes a job on her summer vacation, because university, sadly, isn't free.
On this island, you will encounter various people and maybe some exhibitions events... Who know how she will react?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-19
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: Unifox Game Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5B
Language: English / French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

TitleScreen.png MainMap.png Beach Sunset.png Cosplay Shop.png MiniGameBar.png Gallery Menu.png Masturbation, Gallery.png Beach Scene.png DoggyStyle.png

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thanks you very much.

We are looking forward the next version, who should come soon (before Christmas) and add some content to the game !
Hope you liked the start ! We are a little excited to continue our project (I'm lying, we're over-excited to continue)

Have a nice day,
Unifox

Reactions: Gitsu

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It's too early to say anything more except that it looks nice visually. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good game.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
I tried to play the game but as soon as I start a new game, I just get a message box saying that there is a bug and then I can't continue.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I tried to play the game but as soon as I start a new game, I just get a message box saying that there is a bug and then I can't continue.
Weird...it shouldn't. What link did you download it from?

Is your default language English? I mean the default language of your operating system
By default the game is supposed to detect your language and put it either in French or in English, but maybe there is a bug...

Could you try, in the main menu, clicking on "Settings" and changing the language to French and then back to English?

Sorry for the inconvenience

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Weird...it shouldn't. What link did you download it from?

Is your default language English? I mean the default language of your operating system
By default the game is supposed to detect your language and put it either in French or in English, but maybe there is a bug...

Could you try, in the main menu, clicking on "Settings" and changing the language to French and then back to English?

Sorry for the inconvenience
I've tried different download links but the same issue happens and yes English is the default language of my OS. I tried switching to French and back to English but it didn't help.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Well, sorry about that.
I already redid the entire dialog system for the next update (19th) so hopefully this bug won't happen on the next version.
I hope you will give us a second chance.

Alternatively,
For this version, the dialog are stored in a .dialog file (wich is basically just a text).
Those are located in Paradise Island_Data/Assets/Dialog/English
There's four folders inside (and Shop.dial).
Do you have them ? Also if you open Tutorial/TutoPort.dial, do you have something in it ? (You can open it with notepad )
You should have something like the file joint in my post. View attachment TutoPort.txt

nobodyeatmyass

Dec 9, 2022
I keep getting stuck on the boat part, whenever the capitaine says lets go, it fades out then back in to the same scene except nothing happens. Shame because it looks really good.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I keep getting stuck on the boat part, whenever the capitaine says lets go, it fades out then back in to the same scene except nothing happens. Shame because it looks really good.
That's weird.
Well, the first version of the dialog system wasn't really safe, I used text file based dialog, and that isn't that much great. Can be corrupted pretty much easilly , apparently.
So the next update should resolve your problem !
(Also, the next update will be soon, the 19th December)

In the wait time, something you could try if you wanted is to decompress this save file inside your game folder :

View attachment SaveFile.rar

Edit : Forgot to tell, the save file will let you begin just after the boat scene

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Thank you so much, both of you, it's so kind !

We can't wait to add more content too.
The next update should be on February 1st :) And will have more content (at beach)

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I like the artwork and activities.

1. It's light on content
  2. Add more body customization such as: body weight and vulva.
  3. Check English grammar, some words are weird.
  4. It's difficult to scroll through the chat log
  5. Allow saving during erotic scenes.
  6. Make the save list bigger (full screen), now it only shows 1 save at a time.

Reactions: Dicker Max

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So, will this feature old guys, ugly basterd, or basically anything that's not typical vanilla hot dude?

Reactions: Nerro

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I like the artwork and activities.

1. It's light on content
  2. Add more body customization such as: body weight and vulva.
  3. Check English grammar, some words are weird.
  4. It's difficult to scroll through the chat log
  5. Allow saving during erotic scenes.
  6. Make the save list bigger (full screen), now it only shows 1 save at a time.
Thank for the review and sorry for the late answer !

1. Yeah, we know it's a little light on content right now ... The next update will be a pretty big one in term of content! (At least I hope so :censored:)
2. The idea is interesting, we will think about it. It would need some rework again, so maybe later, but we are definitly keeping this in mind.
3. I see, We have already made a verification of the dialogues for the Easter update, but we will make one again just in case.
4. We make the scrolling by mouse faster, cause it was a little slow before yeah. I always click and drag to move in scrolling area, so I didn't see it before sorry :confused:
5. Hum, we will think about how to do it. Won't be in Easter Update, but we will make it (Surely in the May Update)
On the other hand, you can rewatch event in gallery mode.
6. We put one save only at the same time because the phone isn't that big and we wanted to make a sort of ... Theme ? I don't know how to say it, but to keep everything in the phone. But I have an idea of how I can show more save.

Thank you for all your ideas, we appreciate it

Reactions: Meowmadam

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
So, will this feature old guys, ugly basterd, or basically anything that's not typical vanilla hot dude?
Um :WaitWhat: I'm ...not sure what you mean.
But we're going to let you have some fun with other characters than Liam later (in the Easter update, you have the option to have sex with three guys, I wouldn't say they are typical hot dude through, but definitly, they aren't ugly bastard).

So I guess it's up to you, the players, to say whether it's a typical hot dude or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: aksogu
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote