• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Paradise Found: media packs

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Why is the Media Pack on one Hoster bigger as on the other Hoster ?
View attachment 1294310
View attachment 1294312
It's the same file, but they show the size differently. GB can mean actual number of bytes but it can also mean GiB (gibibytes). Anonfiles show it as actual number of bytes while Mega shows it as GiB. 1 GiB is 1024 MiB and 1 MiB is 1024 KiB and 1 KiB is 1024 bytes, hence the result will be different.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
pf.jar from the v0.12 ? wheres that located at ? downed the pack for v.12 to use with v.11

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
As it says in the instructions: the v0.12 game folder. The update pack is not the game.
ahhh ic what i did. for those not paying attention, you might want to add a link to the actual game file with the instructions.

Last edited:

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Uh.... but you need the game! The update packs in this thread are only images and mp4s. You get the game in the game thread, not this thread.

Reactions: Henry73au

naeem

Sep 17, 2017
I DL media packs but in game i have black screens on some scenes how do we solve this ?

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
getting "in progress" for some content, I guess packs are not 100% up to date yet ?
I think you're talking about the "plan" images? It's meant to show that you're working on the plan. But I can see that it can easily be confused with a "work in progress" placeholder image.

Last edited:

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
I think you're talking about the "plan" images? It's meant to show that you're working on the plan. But I can see that it can easily be confused with a "work in progress" placeholder image.
cant remember exactly, but it was mom content, after a while every interaction gave a black screen with a msg, I just guessed the pack hadnt been updated to new content yet.