Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Well... I like the art and I wanna see where the story leads, so I wanna see the game progress lol

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
is there a full walkthrough
Not at the moment, sorry, but you maybe want to wait for the new update, I will upload it soon, and I will make a short guide of the things that you can do at the moment.;)

Reactions: Kendra

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
can we get it quick though? I'm dying to properly progress in the game
If you are referring to the current content, the only things that is worth it so far are:

1- Don't go fishing in the morning, instead, travel to the sorbet shop, and talk to the black-haired girl, that will start the mission of Yuli and Laura, you'll have to talk to her two more times, in the afternoon and at dusk when Yuli is working there.

2-Go buy bread at the bakery at dusk, and ask Sarah, if she wants to go out with you for sorbet, that will start Sarah's path.

3-Talk to Liliana in the afternoon, and do the mission of the leaves, talk to her the next day, she'll be angry with you, but Emma during the dinner will start the family barbecue the next day.

I hope this help you, I´m working to update the game soon, there will be Claudia and Camila content, the minimarket and car repair girls, in the gas station. And you will go to see that lender (Yuli/Laura path).

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
huh, the first dev in the world i've seen so far that doesn't even care putting a link to his patreon site xD.
@Mauricio Fuentes, how can fans even give ya some money if you don't give 'em the link to it? ^^

here, 'lemme help ya with the template:
Developer/Publisher:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
huh, the first dev in the world i've seen so far that doesn't even care putting a link to his patreon site xD.
@Mauricio Fuentes, how can fans even give ya some money if you don't give 'em the link to it? ^^
Thanks friend, but I don't want anything from Patreon, I make more money selling a couple of key rings at a craft fair, than in Patreon, so this game is free for the F95ZONE community, if you really want to help me, a game feed back is enough, or bug report. :cool:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks friend, but I don't want anything from Patreon, I make more money selling a couple of key rings at a craft fair, than in Patreon, so this game is free for the F95ZONE community, if you really want to help me, a game feed back is enough, or bug report. :cool:
that's what i call a generous dev ;).
tell ya what, i will check your game out in the weekend and write a review about it. if ya know my older reviews from other games alr. you will know what a wall of text will be coming to ya ^^.

Reactions: El Tanque
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes